FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

MERP RMU Australia Weekly Time Interest

Hi guys,

I am gearing up to run a MERP world on the RMU system (Rolemaster Universal), we looking at a weekly weeknight of around 9pm to 12pm. AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time +10). I understand this may only suit a limited based players due to the time zone issues.

Currently Monday or Wednesday Night.

For those not familiar with Rolemaster Universal, it is the new Rolemaster version that is in BETA testing.

Those not familiar with MERP, it stands for Middle Earth Roleplaying, which was also made by Iron Crown long ago.

Please express interest below, we would need to aim for 4-6 people. Also I plan on making these characters at Level 8, with some minor renown. Aim for a more epic feel.

I am debating whether I can drag myself out of bed that early on a consistent basis.

Its a tough call, would love to have you but I know what early mornings are like, the upside is if you do it, you then have a large part of the day where your awake.

But I am doing it week days, that normally cancels out the working population OS. But if there is enough OS interest I can look at Saturday nights, however there will be times where I would miss a weke or two, due to RL commitments.

The nice thing is it is early enough that I could do it before work but not too early.

RM campaign is a starter

I'm in, not sure what I am going to play, probably whatever team needs will be enough. But yes looking forward to getting a start in role master once again.

Good news I got 4 people interested very fast. Only two slots left, although I think 1 is taken by uncanny friend so might be only 1 slot left however once times are worked out then it might all change.

Hi Ardem
    Sydney based here.
    What has changed with the universal rules? were do you get a copy of the beta rules?
    I have played v2 and have read v4.

Well I got five who have register there interest however it been difficult to get in touch with them, I left a few messages in calendar and now notifications, I will give them a few more days to replay else have to remove and look for more players. I noticed an influx of people look for games in calendar just wondering if people are over committing due to excitement. I know I was almost a bit like that when I first got FG.

Thread Information