FG Spreadshirt Swag

Natural 2 die replaced by a wild die

According to this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ait-die-result), when you roll multliple dice with a wild die and natural 2 or 1 die is replaced by the wild die, the message should be shown.

I could not see the message like "Trait roll was a natural 2," when the natural 2 was replaced by a wild die (the trait die was a natural 2 at least graphically).

When the natural 1 was replaced by a wild die, the message ("Trait roll was a natural 1") was shown correctly.

I'd like to know If there are some conditions or methods to implement this function.

I tried this in Savage Worlds Deluxe version 3.5.1 (Build 1) and Deadlands: Reloaded version 1.40 (Build 1).

Thank you for your readingl

Blog Entries
    The only place I know where you can change that is the Fumble range on the character sheet. Under "Attacks" if you right click on the Shooting icon, in the dial menu at like 5 o'clock there's the option to change the fumble range to 1 and 2 instead of just 1 for the shooting roll. For shotguns for instance. I have to say though that I've been using the Enhancement Extensions for so long that I don't remember if this is a feature of the ruleset or from the extensions.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Hi!

I completely overlooked the fumble range. Your reply help me to work the fumble range function. I set it to 2 and I got the message I wanted. Thank you so much! By the way, this feature seems to be included in ruleset as far as I checked.

Fumble is ruleset feature now. It was migrated from Enhanced Character Sheet extension some time ago, which included it from Deadlands: Reloaded
    I wonder if this should be available for any traits as well?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hi, Ikael. Thank you for developing great extensions! I'm going to use your enhancement extensions in my game. By the way, it is better to make this fumble feature available for any traits. At least, Grazing Fire edge in WWII needs to know a 1 or 2 on a Sprit check (I cannot come up with other examples). Additionally, I'm happy if there is a option to show the results of unused wild dice and replaced trait dice (regardless of their results). Sometimes, I failed to see dice results because of overlapping dice or my absentmindedness... and it may be interesting to see whole dice results when taking a second look in later time.

Blog Entries
    I second Ryo's motion hehe
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information