FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage Worlds Sundered Skies Rulebook and Companion Skyship link script error

Hello, I am a new user to fantasy grounds and I have been using it for about a week now. I purchased the Sundered skies setting and the companion modules. I also have the savage worlds ruleset as well. When I try and click on the descriptions for skyships in the sundered skies modules I get a blank box where something is supposed to be with a header for the selected skyship. I also get script errors for each one. Below is an example:

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/template_tabcontrol.lua"]:15: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    Ruleset Warning: window: Could not find minimize icon (minimized_skyship) in windowclass (skyship)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (nameframewindowlink) in windowclass (skyship)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (swscrollercontrol) in windowclass (skyship)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (swscrollercontrol) in windowclass (skyship)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (closebutton) in windowclass (skyship)
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/template_tabcontrol.lua"]:15: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong or is this a known problem? I could not find any answers searching the threads here already. Thanks!

Please type /version in the chat window and report back here what the results are.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Adventure Deck version 1.2.0 (Build 3)
    Savage Worlds Deluxe version 3.4.1 (Build 2)

Quote Originally Posted by plard56 View Post
    Adventure Deck version 1.2.0 (Build 3)
    Savage Worlds Deluxe version 3.4.1 (Build 2)
    First step - update to the latest version. Follow the steps here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post174483
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you so much! This worked!

Thread Information