DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'll continue to post the most up-to-date version here, whenever I make improvements. There's still a few things that need updating, like the spells.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

Have you thought about doing it native, so you don't have to go through another step to get a file you can import directly to FG?

I've started it, but ran into roadblocks that I will pursue once JEP is gone.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

As it is, the resulting xml file can be directly imported into Fantasy Grounds.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

That's awesome. I thought it had to go through another converter, but this is much better. Thanks.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Originally it did, but I figured out how to go around that. I have found that you can use the converter to update characters in-place though.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

I found a bug in the pcgen exporter: if you try to export a wizard, due to the scribe scroll feat, this line crashes the java interpreter (line 221):
    Code:
        <#elseif (pcstring('ABILITYALL.Mythic Feat.VISIBLE.${mythicFeat}.TYPE')?lower_case?contains("mythic"))>
                    <type type="string">Mythic</type>
    The error was about java not recognizing mythicFeat as a variable/contant/whatever is it, and by selecting another class or a template that replaced the scribe scroll feat it worked.
    I don't actually know java or the pcgen code, but I "fixed" it by adding this before just before the above elseif, mainly to not let the scribe scroll feat reach that elseif (a true fix would have checked the existence or validity of mythicFeat before using it, but I have no idea how to do that)

Code:
    <#elseif (pcstring('ABILITYALL.FEAT.VISIBLE.${feat}.TYPE')?lower_case?contains("item"))>
                    <type type="string">Item Creation</type>
    It's not a true fix, but it works. I think it happened because the char had item creation feats, but no sources with mythic features (I was only using Pathfinder Player sources)

Quote Originally Posted by Chronodt View Post
    I found a bug in the pcgen exporter: if you try to export a wizard, due to the scribe scroll feat, this line crashes the java interpreter (line 221):
    Code:
        <#elseif (pcstring('ABILITYALL.Mythic Feat.VISIBLE.${mythicFeat}.TYPE')?lower_case?contains("mythic"))>
                    <type type="string">Mythic</type>
    Continuing with the bug discussion...

The weapons equipment does not create weapons properly and they don’t show up in the mini form unless they are recreated.

I was planning to level up in -PCGen and then transfer over but it appears to be more work that way.

I'll get ahold of Llisandur, I thought those were ironed out. What version of PCGen and the output sheet are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I'll get ahold of Llisandur, I thought those were ironed out. What version of PCGen and the output sheet are you using?
    It’s core Supplements v6.08.00 RC6
    Under export the template is FG2 PF v3.xml

Hope this helps

Sorry about the long development time to fix bugs, I've been working on a lot of other features as well. Try this out and let me know if it works for you.

I reworked a LOT of things with this. Besides a lot of improvements, the major features are prepared spells are now properly set up, and class features/other abilities with tracked uses are automatically added to a separate spell class. Some of the ability adjustment/CL for those may not be correct, especially for things like sorcerer abilities added by Eldritch Heritage that aren't equal to your total level.

As for the weapons not being properly set up in the mini sheet, that entirely has to do with it being set to equipped or not. Go to preparation mode and you'll see a round icon with nothing, a bag, or a shirt in it. If it doesn't have a shirt (equipped), then it won't show on the mini sheet. The PCGen export should set weapons that are in hand or in the Equipped section of the sheet to equipped automatically, but if they're in the Carried section then they'll be set to the bag icon and won't show up until you set them to be equipped.

Edit: Found and fixed a breaking problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Llisandur; July 13th, 2019 at 22:04. Reason: Error fix
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

Thread Information