STAR TREK 2d20

Savage Worlds Deluxe edition errors

Hi everyone,

I need help ! I'm a noob on Fantasy Grounds and all the extensions.

I have constant errors on Deadlands and Savage Worlds*:

when I launch to manage characters*:
    Ruleset Error: Panel (statdiecup) defined with a class (statdiecup) that does not exist.

And when I throw a dice*:
    Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/modifierstack.lua"]:230: attempt to index upvalue 'cpsControl' (a nil value)

When I want open pref menu*:
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (preflist)

I bought Fantasy Grounds full License more Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset v3.4.1, Deadlands Reloaded: Marshall's Handbook and Extension, Deadlands Reloaded: Player's Handbook, Deadlands Reloaded: Devil's Night and Savage Worlds: Eye of Kilquato yesterday, my OS is win 8.

Could the Savage Worlds Deluxe installer be corrupt*? I already erased and reinstalled the extensions...the errors are always there.

Thank you for your attention.

First thing to do is run an update to get the latest versions of the products - for example, the latest version of the Savage Worlds ruleset should be 3.5.1 (Build 1). On the first screen of Fantasy Grounds, press the "Settings" button, then the "Update" button - enter your FG website user ID and password and press "Login", then press "OK" and then "Update". Hopefully this will download the latest content you have purchased.

If this does not fix the issue, type /ver in the chat window and report the versions listed here so the devs can check it out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the quick answer! And it's work :-)

I don't understand why but my version of Savage Worlds is always 3.4 (cf New Campaign menu)...are you on dev branch?

Quote Originally Posted by GorgorB View Post
    I don't understand why but my version of Savage Worlds is always 3.4 (cf New Campaign menu)...are you on dev branch?
    No, I'm on the live option. I see 3.4 on the create new campaign screen too - looks like an oversight on the devs not updating the base.xml in the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I see 3.4 on the create new campaign screen too - looks like an oversight on the devs not updating the base.xml in the ruleset.
    Nailed it ! Darn, always forget that one...

You get the "real" version when typing "/version" into the chat window once you've started a campaign.

I'll get that base.xml version fixed up for the next version...
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information