FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Some assistance

Some assistance

I am about to start playtesting a new game based on the D6 system, and have found the star wars D6 ruleset.

I need a couple of very small modifications made to it to enable the playtest to go much faster, but i have to admit my attempts at doing this myself just result in numerous script errors.

They would probably take someone who knew what they were doing about 10min to make...

If someone wants to give me a hand, i can send them pdf's of all of our new Maelstrom Domesday rpg.....

I can help out. I did the d6 Star Wars ruleset, though it was a while ago. That ruleset is using a fairly old base, and any new ruleset would be best built on top of the CoreRPG. I can certainly help with moving the die mechanics to that base.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Hi,

At this stage, all i need is:

The name of two of the stats changing

The name of the force abilities changing

The ability to essentially add skills to the Force tab that could then be based on one of the three "force" skills. At the moment you can only add a text power.
    I assume that the code for adding skills to the skills pane could be copied, and the governing stat changed from the standard stats to the magical ones.

If you could do that, PM me with your email address and i will send across some codes for the Maelstrom pdfs

If this all works out and i release it commercially then it would be worth doing a ruleset based on Core, but at this stage i just need something to do some tests with!

There's also another d6 ruleset, an extended version of mine, around somewhere. I'll see if I can dig that up. It's a more generic d6 system one.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    There's also another d6 ruleset, an extended version of mine, around somewhere. I'll see if I can dig that up. It's a more generic d6 system one.
    Fantastic. Thanks for that.

Can't find the d6 Space Opera ruleset that someone sent to me. I'll see if I can take a look at this over the weekend. I don't think the changes described will take too long. Mainly changing some labels. The magic skills may take a little longer, I'll need to make a new copy of the skills list item and do some frame rearranging.

Thread Information