FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Here are some brief stats:

The party consisted of 5 PCs (2 fighters, ranger, rogue, and magician). We finished 5 combats in 4 1/2 hours.

There were 4 weapon fumbles. The unfortunate ranger had 3 of them with one of them occurring because he lost his "wind". I figured that indicated he passed gas and we played it that way . The other one broke one of the fighter's bows. If I remember correctly it was on his first shot with the bow during the boss fight.

The magician tried to speed up a sleep spell because things were looking bad and failed the spell which stunned him for 6 rounds. This made a TPK seem very likely. Fortunately the entire party survived and stopped the menace.

There were a few memorable criticals. There was a crushing head blow that killed an opponent, a piercing attack to the head that killed another opponent and one of the tougher NPCs got his leg cut off before dying 9 rounds later.

All in all it was a pretty typical Rolemaster session except I still marvel at how fast you can run combat using FG.

It was a lot of fun. Fantasy Ground makes Rolemaster much quicker and easy to play. Its also worth mentioning that it would have gone even faster if it wasn't for me asking questions all the time
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

No worries with that. I don't mind questions at all and it tends to be more fun as you learn how things work so you can make better decisions.

It was great finally getting to play with you Skellan.

Fight number 4 that almost ended in a tpk made the boss fight seem almost anti-climatic. All of us were receiving penalties due to injuries. Some of us had bandages that were about to burst. Glad the first shot on the boss was a stunner.

And I did not break wind. I stepped on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Senoj View Post
    Fight number 4 that almost ended in a tpk made the boss fight seem almost anti-climatic. All of us were receiving penalties due to injuries. Some of us had bandages that were about to burst. Glad the first shot on the boss was a stunner.
    Good point. I forgot about that great arrow critical on the large critical table which stunned the boss for 3 rounds and the next shot which almost took him out. The rest of the fight was pretty easy after that.

And I did not break wind. I stepped on something.
    And you keep telling yourself that.

It was great playing with you. Hopefully we will get another chance soon.

Thread Information