FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage Worlds: 50 Fathoms - LFM GMT+1

I am going to run the basic plot point campaign of the 50 Fathoms Setting, with added adventure and fun. My friends and I, some crazy germans and an even crazier Brit, are looking for up to 2 more players to join us.

We are currently aiming to play on Mondays, on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, depending on player availability. I do have a TS Server available, but do note that one of our female players is mute (not deaf). We'd prefer if you are willing to make an effort to be as inclusive as possible.

I am a Fantasy Grounds Newbie, but by no means new to RPGs. I have been active as a gamer for over 20 years now. If you are interested in joining up, leave me a message or sign up via the Campaign calendar. I am looking for ward to hear from you!

Hi! What time of the day do you plan running the games?

I'm in Brazil and got really interested in playing with you guys. I have some experience with FG2 and I've run a 50 Fathoms Campaigns on FG2 myself, so I might even help with some ship maps and these stuff that I know it's damn hard to find online.

Also my girlfriend would join us if possible. I'm only playing with her, because we're on different cities right now and we use our free time to be together and play games online, so I wouldn't be sacrificing my free time to play it by myself. I also have to talk to her about this group anyway. She's inexperienced in RPG but she played the 50 Fathoms I've run earlier this year, so I'd take care of her.

What time are you looking at running this?

We are planning to play in the CET evening, from ~20:00 to midnight.

Hi!

I would also be interested in joining your game if the possibility still exists.
    I am new to the program, but I have played PnP RPG for 10+ years, and I am currently GM-ing a SW campaign. (Although this is only our second game with the SW ruleset) I have skimmed through the 50 Fathoms handbook before, but don't have extensive knowledge of it. I am also at GMT+1 (Hungary)

We are full up for now - but I am preparing to run a second SW campaign on Sundays. I will let you guys know once I have specifics.

It looks like we have a last minute opening for our game tomorrow at 19:00 UTC. We have not yet begun the campaign and we are open to novice players. If you are interested in joining on the short term, do let me know via Forum PM. I will try to get in touch with you asap.

Thread Information