DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Thanks, this is all great news! I'd love additional functionality in the system. Also, being able to easily convert source material from one ruleset to another will help immensely. There is so much great story and handout material in these games, I look forward to delving into some official content optimized for FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See step #4 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post206511 In the Coc module change the ruleset tag from CallOfCthulhu to TrailOfCthulhu.
    I attempted to make the edits suggested, but the xml file seems to be encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by CryAxe View Post
    I attempted to make the edits suggested, but the xml file seems to be encrypted.
    Looks like you haven't done steps #2 & #3 - that looks like the ZIP file you've opened directly, not unZipped and then access the unzipped XML file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Looks like you haven't done steps #2 & #3 - that looks like the ZIP file you've opened directly, not unZipped and then access the unzipped XML file.
    You were right. However, now after I save the change, it doesn't stay changed. The module doesn't show up and when I open the xml file back up, it is still on the old ruleset, despite saving under the new ruleset.

Blog Entries
    delete the module and run an update and let it redownload.
    then follow the steps from teh beginning again....

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    delete the module and run an update and let it redownload.
    then follow the steps from teh beginning again....
    I tried it, it doesn't fix the issue. It shouldn't be read only, but it doesn't save my edits.

Just putting it out there, that I'd happily volunteer my time to contribute to the ToC work for free, I've created a few extensions, happy to do xml data entry grunt work, own all the ToC material twice over (PDF and print) have access to Acrobat Pro DC, have some experience in re-skinning UIs, am comfortable doing image manipulation to create portraits in the style of ToC.

Sooo for whoever is working on the TrailofCthulhu project, let me know if you need anything.

Blog Entries
    Thete the big challenge that the dev is having right now is with the Combat Tracker and Parsing Attacking strings and applying damage...
    Send a PM to S Ferguson if you think you might be able to help him with that.
    He has all the library material completed.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thete the big challenge that the dev is having right now is with the Combat Tracker and Parsing Attacking strings and applying damage...
    Send a PM to S Ferguson if you think you might be able to help him with that.
    He has all the library material completed.
    Sound like the tedious parts done, I'm make myself available for testing etc via PM

I did offer to help Scott... Sounds like he likes to go it alone... Just sayin'!

Thread Information