DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    For those who are interested in Trail of Cthulhu, Bundle of Holding are currently running a ToC bundle. $8.95 for the rulebook, screen and a collection of 4 adventures - meet the threshold level and you get another 3 books.

https://www.bundleofholding.com/index/current
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    hmmm... i have the players handbook - i might have to do this and get the GMs guide. on rpgnow.com its about $25 just for the GMs guide in PDF so ts very good value.
    of course then if the guidebooks become available in store (thanks Scott and Scott) then will need to purchase that too...

Blog Entries
    Trenloe - or anyone else - are the extras good value or shoudl i just opt for the basic pack just now?
    My Cthulhu experience is very limited.
    Have a few CoC books around the place but never really picked them up...
    Trail looks like more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Trenloe - or anyone else - are the extras good value or shoudl i just opt for the basic pack just now?
    My Cthulhu experience is very limited.
    Have a few CoC books around the place but never really picked them up...
    Trail looks like more fun.
    At that price they are a bargain. All Pelgrane's ToC books are quality writing, with very coherently structured investigative scenarios. The majority of the bundled supplements are written by two of the top RPG writers in the industry...all three bonus =books are award winning source books with few to no scenarios: Bookhounds won awards for the beautiful colour street maps of period london and gives you a Ken Hite tour of London and many ideas for bibliophile adventures. Armitage is an impressive array of character, plot and location resouces for Arkham investigations, built round a clever "letters from the future" conceit for collaborative story telling. While the Book of the Smoke is something quite unique...a real world book that is also an in-game artifact, written as a occult tour-guide to 30's london. The majority of entries in it are probably factual but it is laced with Cthulhu Mythos plot hooks and players are encouraged the explore it as in-game inspiration and idea seeds that the GM can harvest and actualize into play. Its quite meta and appropriately occult

Blog Entries
    We do have the option of doing a split commission if cscase was interested in partnering with someone to take on the additional library module development and future maintenance. Just saying...

Blog Entries
    Again, thanks for the ruleset! Ran a game last night and everybody had a blast. I even posted a screenshot on Steam.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Awesome! Glad to hear it worked well for you! Let me know if you encounter any bugs or found anything about it awkward or hard to use, or if you felt like anything was missing.

This means i'll finally buy FG. Nice job!

GREAT work, thanks for sharing !

Hey, just to let you know today's update screwed up my favourite ruleset

Error message is : Ruleset Error: window: Control(contentanchor) anchoring to an undefined control (title) in windowclass (charselect_host)

If our gentle benefactor could have a look into his creation, i'd send him love forever

Thread Information