DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 24 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    I just found this https://inkarnate.com/
    after about ten minutes with no information or tutorial, this is what came out :Attachment 14673
    I like it for overland maps. only gripe is no documentation.

I think one thing that would benefit the community a lot would be some photoshop template files. I have one that I use for dungeons where I have it set to snap to grid and you basically slice out from the mask layer to get an image like this https://imgur.com/rYHzSGD but I'm not an expert and I think that putting together a few templates for different environments would be extremely easy to do for someone well versed in PS and allow even the most braindead novice (like me) to make decent looking maps.

I'd be willing to pay for said templates of high quality or exchange my services in the form of adventures or what have you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by starcraft911 View Post
    I think one thing that would benefit the community a lot would be some photoshop template files. I have one that I use for dungeons where I have it set to snap to grid and you basically slice out from the mask layer to get an image like this https://imgur.com/rYHzSGD but I'm not an expert and I think that putting together a few templates for different environments would be extremely easy to do for someone well versed in PS and allow even the most braindead novice (like me) to make decent looking maps.

I'd be willing to pay for said templates of high quality or exchange my services in the form of adventures or what have you.
    Have you checked out the Cartographer's Guild? I don't know if there are any templates there or not. But I suspect that would be the community best suited for such.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Have you checked out the Cartographer's Guild? I don't know if there are any templates there or not. But I suspect that would be the community best suited for such.
    I tried a couple years ago, I'll give it another shot though.

well trying to figure out how to make maps from some of the printed adventures. using CC3 but im not sure.. no manual/documentation. n its frustrating lol.

Blog Entries
    Are you saying you can not find documentation or a manual for CC3?

There is one on their website. There is one included in your installation. Their are tutorials and other sources available on their forums. If you are having trouble finding them, let us know, myself or one of the others here can point you to them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

CC3 (and CC3+) is one of, if not THE most documented pieces of map making software out there.

ok i have the program from a friend since i cant afford the bundle pack as of yet n trying to figure this all out lol

Go to the profantasy website. There are links to video tutorials there.

Thread Information