FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 24 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I saw that but they don't say when it was updated last. It doesn't mention CC3+ in the description.
    [ ☠ ] [Ultimate License][5e][ ☠ ]

Quote Originally Posted by dudeslife View Post
    I saw that but they don't say when it was updated last. It doesn't mention CC3+ in the description.
    It's for CC3, but 99% of the contents is completely relevant to CC3+. Well worth the purchase (IMHO).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I have never heard a bad word about the Tome of Mapping. It's #2 on my list of PF products to buy (after DD).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It won't install unless it finds CC3, but it's just a .pdf, and I think that's included as part of the downloads. You just won't get any of the example files.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Other things not listed in there is the stuff from Inkwell Ideas. I actually really like Cityographer. It's not as powerful as CD3, but you can create a passable city or town significantly faster. It also populates everything with NPCs, shows with inventory, and the like.

I did this one pretty quick, about 90% of it was "automatic" and I spent maybe 10 minutes customizing it (Imgur link because it's big).

It's a great video by Xorn - it took him 23 minutes to create the map. I've just followed it in CC3+ with the free Jon Robert's Annual (#54) style (as per the video). Attached is my result (Post processed in GIMP! JPG at 50% quality).

Attachment 15009
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 13th, 2016 at 22:09.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And here's the same map quickly put together using the Naomi VanDoren style from this year's May annual: https://www.profantasy.com/annual/2016/may16.html

Attachment 15010

Here's yet another version.

What are the effects settings on your walls? They look so much better than the default.

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Here's yet another version.
    Courtesy of Mr Schley - very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    What are the effects settings on your walls? They look so much better than the default.
    For which map? Jon Roberts or Naomi VanDoren style?

Thread Information