FG Spreadshirt Swag

Forum Reputation Management

Is there a way to correct a mis-applied reputation point for a post on the forums? I thought I had clicked to approve of the post and give a positive reputation point but I must have clicked disapprove. I would like to correct that but not sure how.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelgor View Post
    Is there a way to correct a mis-applied reputation point for a post on the forums? I thought I had clicked to approve of the post and give a positive reputation point but I must have clicked disapprove. I would like to correct that but not sure how.
    You can't give negative feedback without a comment, but positive doesn't require a comment, so that's how you know if it's a negative. Having said that, I don't think anyone will get very upset about it.

I don't think there's a way to remove mis-applied reputation. If you haven't already, I'd recommend PMing the person to explain that you gave negative rep by mistake.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    No way to reverse that I ever found. I too once did it by mistake. I just PM'd the person, apologized and then when I could I gave them positive rep a couple of times.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    There are some reputation votes that don't actually get counted if the person giving them hasn't had enough posts - with 12 you may fall into that category.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    There are some reputation votes that don't actually get counted if the person giving them hasn't had enough posts - with 12 you may fall into that category.
    It's not the number of posts, it's the user's current reputation that goes towards how much rep (positive or negative) they can give. At Thelgor's current level they have a reputation power of 0.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information