FG Spreadshirt Swag

A way to create store templates?

I have been using the Locations extension, which has a lot of great functionality, but I am struggling with the idea of creating unique inventories for shops and other commercial places.

Is there a way to create a kind of store template where you set up the items that a store of that type would normally have then modify it for the specific store?

I was thinking of creating a module where Item tabs were set up: General; Armor, light; Armor, heavy; Weapons, standard; Weapons, military; Magical, Clerical etc.
    Each tab would have a set of equipment - a store template.
    Export that as a module and then drag and drop onto the Building inventory as needed.

Seems like a lot of work and I'm not sure it would be worth the effort. Anyone got better approaches?
    Cheers

Actually, I was thinking of having a set of "Generic Shops" in a Module, and then copying each one over to my Campaigns as required - you'd have to set up the "Generic Shops" (ie create the Module) first, and it would need to have all of the "Inventory" Items in it as well, I believe.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz