FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 30 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

First off, awesome extension!

Second, I was wondering if you could possibly support the output of the new Savaged.us website? It is a fantastic site to create PCs/NPCs on, but it looks like there are some hiccups when it comes to the stat block it spits out when importing to your extension. I know it is a big ask, but I figured why not at least try.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus21 View Post
    First off, awesome extension!

Second, I was wondering if you could possibly support the output of the new Savaged.us website? It is a fantastic site to create PCs/NPCs on, but it looks like there are some hiccups when it comes to the stat block it spits out when importing to your extension. I know it is a big ask, but I figured why not at least try.
    This is my plan after reading about the website from last week's newsletter. It is very cool site and I would like to add support to other kind of stats the website produces.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This is my plan after reading about the website from last week's newsletter. It is very cool site and I would like to add support to other kind of stats the website produces.
    Sounds amazing! Thank you so much for your work!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Jeff @ Savaged.us here
    PM me or email me at the email on this account and I'll get a JSON or XML exporter written up for you when we agree on some specs

Addendum: @Optimus21 thanks for pointing me in this direction
    Last edited by Gauthic; February 12th, 2019 at 20:05. Reason: addendum thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gauthic View Post
    Jeff @ Savaged.us here
    PM me or email me at the email on this account and I'll get a JSON or XML exporter written up for you when we agree on some specs

Addendum: @Optimus21 thanks for pointing me in this direction
    I have sent you PM and can give you more details if needed. Not much is needed to add make savaged.us stat blocks compatible.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Fantastic extension! As someone who is both new to Fantasy Grounds and Savage Worlds, this has made my life so much easier. Thank you!

Quick question: Will this extension work with the new SWADE ruleset module you're working on? I cannot wait for that as our RPG group is utilizing the SWADE ruleset.

Update available

NPC Maker v1.5 is available! This version requires SavageWorlds v5.0 ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Fantastic extension! As someone who is both new to Fantasy Grounds and Savage Worlds, this has made my life so much easier. Thank you!

Quick question: Will this extension work with the new SWADE ruleset module you're working on? I cannot wait for that as our RPG group is utilizing the SWADE ruleset.
    Yes NPC Maker v1.5 is compatible with SWADE and SWD rulesets!

Found a small issue, but first, the extension is awesome and has simplified my life immensely.

Edges on NPCs created with the extension do not link to the SWADE equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    Found a small issue, but first, the extension is awesome and has simplified my life immensely.

Edges on NPCs created with the extension do not link to the SWADE equivalent.
    Do you have SWADE modules open when using the tool? It will try to find most suited record link from active modules. If you have setting module open it will prioritize it and try matching core rulebook as last attempts.

Thread Information