DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 30 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

New version available!

Version 0.15 available!

Changelog:
    • Improved Edge/Hindrance/Special Ability and Power linking to existing module records
    • Support to define custom synonyms for Edge/Hindrance/Special Ability and Power link matching
    • Special Abilities section is no longer written to main tab-page. Special Ability descriptions are written into combat tab-page section
    • makenpc-update slashcommand bug fixed

Hint
    • If no module record is found for Edge/Hindrance/Special Ability or Power, it will be reported into FG console (open console before parsing with /console slashcommand)
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Minor update available (v0.16)

This update changes the way how "Make NPC" button is registered in NPCs view, to be more friendly with other extensions registering similar buttons.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have made changes to name lowercasing logic. Now it will not affect letter cases unless name is written in all upper or lower cases, in those cases in will capitalize the first letter and lower case all others.
    Necro-ing this reply for a request: could NPCs with ALL CAPS names in the PDFs use Proper Case (Each word is capitalized) rather than Sentence case, which is what it's doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Necro-ing this reply for a request: could NPCs with ALL CAPS names in the PDFs use Proper Case (Each word is capitalized) rather than Sentence case, which is what it's doing now?
    It could, but I will have to question why is the name fully capitalized in pdf/paper version if not because of style. I bet all edges, gear and such are also fully capitalized but would you capitalize those as well especially when we are not using overall the same font and style as in paper version.

I might be wrong about this and if you can give example why such feature is really needed it's doable.

Blog Entries
    Since I'm working with IZ2.0 right now, all I can say is every single IZ2.0 adventure has the NPC names in all caps, but not the edges, hindrances or anything else, so I have to go back in and fix the names. I can post examples if you need, but I have 4 (?) adventures and they're all the same.

Since I'm working with IZ2.0 right now, all I can say is every single IZ2.0 adventure has the NPC names in all caps, but not the edges, hindrances or anything else, so I have to go back in and fix the names. I can post examples if you need, but I have 4 (?) adventures and they're all the same.
    Yes. Formatting. Super-important.
    So... Uh... Any idea when those adventures might be ready? Just asking for a friend, ya know?
    :P

Blog Entries
    I got pulled away to finish up the C&C Player's Handbook so tell your "friend' I said Soon™ LOL. I had to rearrange my queue somewhat so I won't promise a pre-Xmas release, but I'll see what I can do for the first one by then?

Will let him know that I should leave some room in the Xmas budget.

Him.

He should leave room in the budget.

Update v0.19 available

New version available. This update fixes Reach parsing bug and provide improved description parsing and slightly improves IZ 2.0 and RoC NPC stat block parsing

Now you are fixing bugs before I can moan to you about them!

Outstanding work as always!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information