FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 30 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

Is there a good work around to get this to work on Apple computers? there is issues with the copying and html when using npc maker on apple pcs?

Blog Entries
    Try using paperclip

Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post
    Is there a good work around to get this to work on Apple computers? there is issues with the copying and html when using npc maker on apple pcs?
    If you mean you want to copy paste without formatting https://superuser.com/questions/5124...xt-only-in-osx
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

WansumeBeats was asking on my behalf as I was struggling with this tool. (Thanks, WansumBeats!)

I'm running on a Mac, downloaded and installed via Steam. The message I get is that the clipboard is empty, which is obviously untrue. (I think there might need to be some improvements on the error messages in this case.)

I've even pasted into a plain text editor (SublimeText, which I use as my code editor for work), and then copied again from there. Still no luck.

If I copy "plain text" (in quotes because technically all text on a web page is styled to some extent) from a web page, including these forums, it pastes just fine.
    ~ Kristian Serrano

Quote Originally Posted by Amaril View Post
    WansumeBeats was asking on my behalf as I was struggling with this tool. (Thanks, WansumBeats!)

I'm running on a Mac, downloaded and installed via Steam. The message I get is that the clipboard is empty, which is obviously untrue. (I think there might need to be some improvements on the error messages in this case.)

I've even pasted into a plain text editor (SublimeText, which I use as my code editor for work), and then copied again from there. Still no luck.

If I copy "plain text" (in quotes because technically all text on a web page is styled to some extent) from a web page, including these forums, it pastes just fine.
    This goes beyond extension developers; You should report this issue to SmiteWorks because it seems there is application level issue
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    We recommend using a free tool called Plainclip to allow copying and pasting without formatting on Mac. It's a difference between how Windows PCs and Macs handle copy and paste by default.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Mac-osx)/page7

Blog Entries
    Doh! I called it paperclip instead of plainclip! sorry...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Doh! I called it paperclip instead of plainclip! sorry...
    I will record the date and time. On this date and time, let it be known that Damned made his first and only mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I will record the date and time. On this date and time, let it be known that Damned made his first and only mistake.
    He's doing it a bit recently: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post312255 I think he's losing it, even more than he was before.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    He's doing it a bit recently: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post312255 I think he's losing it, even more than he was before.
    I'll have to check his recent videos to look for the gray hairs sprouting as a possible warning sign of aging and the onset of old-man-ness. Alas, I'm getting more and more of those too so I will probably forget to do that.

Thread Information