Page 93 of 103 First ... 43839192939495 ... Last
  1. #921
    dulux-oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,056
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Hey dulux-oz, do you guys have plans to adapt this extension and the others to pathfinder 2 (playtest)?
    It's being worked on. No ETA yet (I've got medical issues interferring with my productivity )
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  2. #922
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    9,591
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by matshelge View Post
    Just installed the addon and finding myself quite overwhelmed with the prospect of creating so many shops and locations that I wish to offer my players in a large city. Is there anything generic/premade moduels that I can download or get of the GMGuild so I don't need to handcraft these?
    Quote Originally Posted by matshelge View Post
    Looking at that, it seems to be a PDF, I was thinking more like a module that I could load, so they are drag and dropable.
    I've thought of that and there was a discussion at one point in time for doing something like this for the Sword Coast or at least Waterdeep, but it never came to fruition. I'd like to do it one day, but too many things on my plate.Do

    Do note, you would need a license from Dulux, but I;m sure that could be obtained after talking with him.

  3. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I've thought of that and there was a discussion at one point in time for doing something like this for the Sword Coast or at least Waterdeep, but it never came to fruition. I'd like to do it one day, but too many things on my plate.Do

    Do note, you would need a license from Dulux, but I;m sure that could be obtained after talking with him.
    Having just got Jason Hardin's Waterdeep 5e Fantasy Grounds Module: All things Waterdeep in one module I would pay the equivelent of ultimate licence for a Sword Coast with DOE Location Extation support.

  4. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    It's being worked on. No ETA yet (I've got medical issues interferring with my productivity )
    Hey, wish you the best health and a fast recovery!
    Thannks for the amazing work!

  5. #925
    I'm trying to do the update for the locations folder as well. Been reading through the previous posts to update, but i've seem to hit a wall.

    After not reading closely enough, I deleted the Base DOE extension and looked for the new updated version on the first thread. Eventually found out that I should just use the one from the FG-REM git hub link for the time being, as a new version isn't necessary at the moment. So I recopied the Base and the (updated) Locations extensions into my extensions folder in FG, but it's saying it isn't compatible (giving me the red x).

    I also don't see an option to load the Base DOE extension (see pic below). Should there be an extension checkbox like "DOE:Base"? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    FG Loader Screenshot.jpg

  6. #926
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    9,591
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ifdesign View Post
    I'm trying to do the update for the locations folder as well. Been reading through the previous posts to update, but i've seem to hit a wall.

    After not reading closely enough, I deleted the Base DOE extension and looked for the new updated version on the first thread. Eventually found out that I should just use the one from the FG-REM git hub link for the time being, as a new version isn't necessary at the moment. So I recopied the Base and the (updated) Locations extensions into my extensions folder in FG, but it's saying it isn't compatible (giving me the red x).

    I also don't see an option to load the Base DOE extension (see pic below). Should there be an extension checkbox like "DOE:Base"? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    FG Loader Screenshot.jpg
    When you re-downloaded DOE Base from Github, did you use right mouse Save As option or did you actually click the visible Download button from the GitHub? Only the Download button will actually download the extension, the other will download some html. And I'm pretty sure their should be a DOE Base extension listed when you start a campaign.

  7. #927
    Oh my goodness! Thank you, LordEntrails! That fixed everything. Crazy how easy it was to fix with that simple change.

    To clarify, I was running into problems because I was trying to "Right-Click," "Save As" the DOE Base extension on the Gitbub page. As soon as I clicked the download button it showed up for me in the launcher. Even though the file had the same name, it wasn't really the .ext file i guess. Reloaded campaign with the DOE Base on and then re-added the DOE Locations to the folder. After restarting FG, everything is running smoothly.

    Thank you again!

    FG Loader Screenshot 2.jpg

  8. #928
    Is there a way to reset the locations extension data? I created a city and a location and linked them. Then I deleted the city, but when I try to delete the location, I get this error:

    Script Error: [string "DOEBase/Scripts/lsMiscFunctions.lua"]:467: attempt to index local 'oChildNode' (a nil value)

    What can I do to fix this? I just want to start over.

    EDIT: I went back and tried right-clicking on the linked city (still present on the "Towns" tab in the Location) to delete it, and that allowed me to delete the city, which then allowed me to delete the Location.
    Last edited by Gozer the Gozerian; January 18th, 2019 at 18:16.

  9. #929
    dulux-oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,056
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    Is there a way to reset the locations extension data? I created a city and a location and linked them. Then I deleted the city, but when I try to delete the location, I get this error:

    Script Error: [string "DOEBase/Scripts/lsMiscFunctions.lua"]:467: attempt to index local 'oChildNode' (a nil value)

    What can I do to fix this? I just want to start over.

    EDIT: I went back and tried right-clicking on the linked city (still present on the "Towns" tab in the Location) to delete it, and that allowed me to delete the city, which then allowed me to delete the Location.
    @Gozer: Could you email/PM me the exact details of what you did to generate the error in the first place, please, and alos the exact details on how you resolved it - thanks.

    (I want to ensure I understand what's happening so I can modify the DOE:Locations if necessary)

    Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  10. #930
    When I add an item from the DMG that has the price specified as "5,001 - 50,000 gp" the price in Locations gets set to "5 gp" because it apparently stops at the thousand divider.

    Can it be made to strip out the commas before parsing the number? I can't change the DMG items.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in