Starfinder Playlist
Page 80 of 104 First ... 3070787980818290 ... Last
    Got I, hey I hope you can solve and thank you for your attention to always answer.

Anyone else having problems with this extension. I tried to load it for the first time but it's coming up as not compatible.

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 10.03.10 AM.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Post View Post
    Anyone else having problems with this extension. I tried to load it for the first time but it's coming up as not compatible.
    You haven't loaded the DOE Base Extensions. All DOE extensions require DOE: Base Extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hmmmm.... seems even with the Base Extension checked it does not give me the option to load it. Tried starting FG with just Base loaded and it loads fine but still doesn't give me option to load Locations.

I've fiddled with it but can't seem to load it properly.

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 12.40.39 PM.png

Blog Entries
    Hmm., the first post here shows the latest extension is 4.6.1. You are showing 4.7.0 in your screen shot... not sure how that could happen... I would delete/rename your current extension and re-download to make sure you have the right combination. I do note that the manual for this extension is 4.7.0, but it appears different than the extension...

Something funny going on here!

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hmm., the first post here shows the latest extension is 4.6.1. You are showing 4.7.0 in your screen shot... not sure how that could happen... I would delete/rename your current extension and re-download to make sure you have the right combination. I do note that the manual for this extension is 4.7.0, but it appears different than the extension...

Something funny going on here!
    Sorry LordE, but that is incorrect - the first post is showing that the latest version is v4.7.0 - this is correct.

So, I've downloaded fresh from this site copies of the DOE: Base and DOE: Locations and then loaded up FG with both an old test-PF campaign and a brand new created PF campaign - both load everything correctly, and the Extensions are the correct versions (V4.7.0 & v3.1.0, respectively).

So I don't know what the issue is @Last Post. All I can suggest is that you exit FG completely, then re-start it and see if that fixes the issue (the FG Launcher can sometimes not regonize new/updated Extensions unless you restart it). If that doesn't work then you might try re-downloading the two Extensions from scratch.

Let us know how you go, OK?

Edit: PS. the DOE: Locations Thread 1st Post does say Doe: Base v3.0 - this is a typo on my part and one I just corrected - the latest version of the DOE: Base is v3.1.0
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

So after reading all the helpful posts I realized I'm an idiot. Somehow when I moved the base extension over from my downloads into the extension folder I copied it and didn't simply move it. This caused it to get renamed to DOEBase2.ext and while it still loaded that extension, the Locations extension wouldn't piggyback on the changed name. Totally my bad but thanks everyone who chimed in a got it straightened away. Excited to get some locations in Westcrown put in tonight.

Sorry for the hassle but thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Post View Post
    So after reading all the helpful posts I realized I'm an idiot. Somehow when I moved the base extension over from my downloads into the extension folder I copied it and didn't simply move it. This caused it to get renamed to DOEBase2.ext and while it still loaded that extension, the Locations extension wouldn't piggyback on the changed name. Totally my bad but thanks everyone who chimed in a got it straightened away. Excited to get some locations in Westcrown put in tonight.

Sorry for the hassle but thanks for all the help!
    It's cool! Glad you got things sorted.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Sorry LordE, but that is incorrect - the first post is showing that the latest version is v4.7.0 - this is correct.
    Huh! I got them backwards (manual vs extension versions), even when I double checked cause I thought it was weird.

I don't mind being wrong though. Makes me feel special when I do get it right!

Thread Information