DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 104 First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last
    Been loading in some locations, created a solar system and a pair of worlds, first world worked fine, loads up and gets it's location "order" #, in the solar systems list, the second one, gets a 0, can't seem to change it, and when I click it's link I get this error in console:

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (World : MJB_Locations.World.id-00003)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (World : MJB_Locations.World.id-00003)
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Hi GrimmSpector are you using your own ruleset or another one?
    What other extensions have you got loaded?
    Are you running the latest versions of the DOE extensions?

Latest versions, I have a few other extensions but none of them touch items or your locations stuff; they're all geared around changing the desktop/decal, auto calculating XP, allowing more colours of dice, things like that. I can get you a full list if you like. It's the PFRPG ruleset, I've not modified it at all.
    Ultimate License Holder

The alternate color gizmo causes problems. if you are using that it was superseded by the DOEBase.ext

Quote Originally Posted by bobbylain View Post
    The alternate color gizmo causes problems. if you are using that it was superseded by the DOEBase.ext
    Turned that off, no change, same error.
    Ultimate License Holder

So I deleted the offending worlds from the list in the System window, and then added them back, and it no longer has the issue with those worlds. Workaround. LOL
    Ultimate License Holder

Dulux-oz, I noticed that when you use mouse scroll to pan up and down the Locations' sheets, the data "hides" like when you scroll over a combobox (even when the sheet is locked, the data still dissapears or reappears, depending on the direction of the scroll).

You can see the effect HERE.

Has anyone found a work-around for making change? If a PC tries to purchase an item costing 5 cp and they only have gp in their inventory, the shop gives "no appropriate coin" message. Coins in my games have mass, so no one wants to load up on cp to go shopping, and they usually want to consolidate their coins into the highest denomination.

Maybe a definition field would be nice to define the unit equivalents, ie. 1pp=10gp=100sp=1000cp etc.

Thanks for any input

Blog Entries
    I thought there was a post on that to the effect that it is currency agnostic - you could use dollars, yen, crowns, sovereigns, coins, pieces etc so it doesnt know how/what the value of your denominations are...

Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    Has anyone found a work-around for making change? If a PC tries to purchase an item costing 5 cp and they only have gp in their inventory, the shop gives "no appropriate coin" message. Coins in my games have mass, so no one wants to load up on cp to go shopping, and they usually want to consolidate their coins into the highest denomination.

Maybe a definition field would be nice to define the unit equivalents, ie. 1pp=10gp=100sp=1000cp etc.

Thanks for any input
    Currently it's up to you and your players to make change, money may weigh things, but when you're shopping it doesn't need to be updated instantaneously, you can remove 1 gp, and make 10 cp and 9 sp on the sheet, and it'll work fine, convert it to whatever you want when you're done before you leave the shop, problem solved.

Otherwise it's a lot of math and a lot of controls for dulux to code, and I'm not sure the returns are worth that amount of work. Guess we'll see if he does one day.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information