5E Character Create Playlist

BUG Report: Issue with a few of the Default Themes

FG Version: v.3.3.9 ULTIMATE
    Rules:SFRPG
    Extensions: DOE: Base Extension v4.0.1, Alignment Graph Extension v3.0.0, Campaign-Style Graph Extension v3.0.0, Locations Extension v5.0.1, Organisations Extension V2.0.0
    GM/Player/Both:Both
    Error Message: None

Some of the default themes do not load locations correctly:Brown Theme.png, Gray Theme.png
    The only themes I had it working in is the Dungeon Theme, Default Theme, Starfinder Simple Theme (This one is a community extension) , SF Ultra Theme Map Scale 100 (Another community theme extension)
    Here is a screenshot of what that page should have, using the default theme: Working Default.png

Additional:
    I did find another bug while I was working on the default theme, it seems I couldn't open a planet directly from the solar system it was in. Star System Planets.png
    I confirmed I could open it directly via the worlds tab that had all the worlds in it. World.png

I was going to test DOE: Locations Extension v5.0.0 but I couldn't find a download in the master post.

I suspect it's actually something to do with the themes and not this extension? But I couldn't find a thread for the Simple Gray/Simple Brown themes after looking for like an hour and half so I hope you don't mind I post my findings here. Though I am surprised no one else has reported this issue yet.
    Ask me how Star Trek did my girl Ro Laren dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I'm not sure at this stage - I've got to take a look and see.
    Have you been able to determine yet if the markup issue is a bug?

Is there a way to get this extension? I need it so bad, but cant find it anywhere... am i missing something?
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

The developer pulled this and their other projects. You can try this extension instead to see if it helps.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The developer pulled this and their other projects. You can try this extension instead to see if it helps.

What happened?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    What happened?
    They decided to no longer support their extensions and did not want extensions that would quickly become out of date and cause problems to be left for people to stumble across. Since they also had published their extensions with a restrictive license, others can not modify and distribute such updated versions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post

Cool extension, i'll keep it for other uses, but unfortunately does not cover what i wanted, which was the Shop Generators and such, to auto populate a random city market in my campaign... =/
    Does anybody know where i can find such module/extension? (i have "merchant generator" already, it helps a lot, but it was designed to really shine when used togheter with DOE locations).
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

As of now I dont think anyone has been able cover that gap since doe locations is gone.

I've been using the DOE Locations extension... extensively, in my campaign / world building.

I would like to migrate to and start using the new FG Unity (Beta). Should I expect things to break? Has anyone else come across this? What do you suggest I do?

I love how everything can be linked, so I've pinned locations (with their details, history, GM notes, and other links to sub locations, maps, NPCs, etc) all over my maps. I really hope I can use FG Unity and still have this extension working :/ but I fear the worst...
    -- nonsense is the essence of existence --

I've got the same worries you do. I'm going to finish the SKT campaign (in a few months) and then check; hopefully (fingers crossed) it'll work adequately.

Thread Information