FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 90 of 104 First ... 40808889909192100 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Intruder View Post
    Total Currency is first loaded into the extension and converted to copper,
    then the transaction is conducted.
    Then the resulting copper is consolidated to fewest coins using platinum as a base,
    then reinserted into the record sheet.
    Same, because merchants can also act as money lenders. or just round up and things are all dollars to make them whole numbers

copper = 1, silver = 10, gold... etc

sure people are n longer carrying 30k copper piece around, but nobody tracks weights once they get to town with it these days

my DM track Shadzar

I have forwarded the code to Dulux for his approval and inclusion.
    Yako2020 is one individual that I have had visit my server to see the merchants function.

As of lately, I figure Dulux has not included the code yet.

Hey, Dulux, please get this fixed. I know you're busy, but this has been a long-standing problem. We'd sure appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Hey, Dulux, please get this fixed. I know you're busy, but this has been a long-standing problem. We'd sure appreciate it!
    Recently said:
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    TL;DR: its coming, but people are just going to have to be patient - I'm only one guy and there's only 24 hours in a day (and, for the record, my health isn't 100% at the moment - my issue, but it effects my productivity ).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe, I remember that post now that you mention it.

This is my first time looking at this, but it looks like it could take care of a lot of problems for me - thanks!

I've only looked around briefly and perhaps this is handled a different way... Anyhow, I was adding a building and noticed that the building types did not include CLANDESTINE (thieves guild, spy's safehouse, etc), ENTERTAINMENT (theatre, fighting ring, etc), and while Commercial might cover it FOOD AND LODGING is a category that frequently dominates an adventure cycle. Just friendly suggestions

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    This is my first time looking at this, but it looks like it could take care of a lot of problems for me - thanks!

I've only looked around briefly and perhaps this is handled a different way... Anyhow, I was adding a building and noticed that the building types did not include CLANDESTINE (thieves guild, spy's safehouse, etc), ENTERTAINMENT (theatre, fighting ring, etc), and while Commercial might cover it FOOD AND LODGING is a category that frequently dominates an adventure cycle. Just friendly suggestions

Thanks again!

Nice suggestions - thanks.

All of those are COMMERCIAL (except maybe CLANDESTINE) - and wouldn't you want CLANDESTINE to be (ie look like) something else anyway?

(Thinking about it I might just put them in anyway )
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Make "Clandestine" a check box. For example, the building is a tavern, so mark it "Food and Lodging" but check the "Clandestine" box and put in a GM note that the local Thieves Guild meets in a hidden room in the basement...

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Make "Clandestine" a check box. For example, the building is a tavern, so mark it "Food and Lodging" but check the "Clandestine" box and put in a GM note that the local Thieves Guild meets in a hidden room in the basement...
    That's a good idea, Andraax! Other checkbox item ideas in the GM section might include:

• Visited / Discovered
    • Damaged / Destroyed

There is probably a correlation between the players visiting and the damaged / destroyed status. And of lesser interest....

• Magically Warded / Watched
    • Sanctified / Defiled
    • Entrance / Exit
    • Plot
    • For Sale
    • Player Owned

I can really think stuff up when I am not doing the work

Thread Information