FG Spreadshirt Swag

Defence score adjustments

Hi Fellows,

First of all, thanks for the FG2 development team, we haven't played for 2 years and we are now back, the game is way more stable, and lots of fun! Two Thumbs up!

One of the players in our group accidentally increased his REFLEX score, and we couldn't figure out how he did it, and how to fix it. See image bellow:

Attachment 6290

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Hover the mouse over the Reflex score, hold down the CTRL key and use the mouse-wheel the reduce to score in the bubble down to 0.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks a lot Trenloe, this fixes the problem!

Just as a matter of curiosity, do you have any idea how did the bonus end up in there? I'm sure it was not the result of mouse wheeling, as it is a very high score. Coincidentally enough, in that session, his XPs where 7500, exactly the bonus added to the bubble. The player said he noted down the xp number in the notes in his Record Sheet. He probably hit some shortcut to that but we don't know.

Thanks again! =)

You can also drag and drop numbers on those fields to set the temporary modifier. That's probably what happened.

Regards,
    JPG

BIG Thanks Moon Wizard! =)

Thread Information