FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    If you open herolab - at the top of the screen there's a button that says 'license'. click it and it will open up a drop down menu - click 'activate new license' on the drop down menu. Its the top one. It should take you through activating the stuff you bought from there.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Here is Kayliss' xml & last chronicle sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by bsktballchmp85 View Post
    never mind I just needed to redownload hero lab thank you!
    bsktballchmp85 - can I suggest that if you have further questions that are not related specifically to this game that you start a new thread within the appropriate forum. We are currently killing hangarflying's game organisation thread. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Raised View Post
    Hey Hangar -

It's been a while since I last played PFS on FG. My last Chronicle Sheet from FG was from a while ago, so it's from before the ruling against form-fillable sheets being legal. Hope that's ok.

I also did a little bit of a rebuild on my character, so there's a few extra sales/purchases for prior to this scenario (#3 for this character.)

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to playing!
    Everything looks good from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    Here is Kayliss' xml & last chronicle sheet.
    Looks good on my side!

what do I need to do to actually sign up to play and what time are we playing sunday for the eastern time zone of the United States

MODERATOR: Moved to game specific thread. Please do not post questions in the generic game PFS announcement thread - that is meant for game announcements only. Many people have subscribed to that thread wanting to receive game announcements so please do not post questions/feedback there. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 19th, 2014 at 04:02.

what do I need to do to actually sign up to play and what time are we playing sunday for the eastern time zone of the United States
    See post #13 above: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post171084
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

bsktballchmp85, would you be inclined to play a 1st Level pregenerated character? There isn't a pregenerated alchemist, but you'd still be able to play without having to worry about all the headaches associated with building a character on such short notice. Also, the chronicle that you earn would be applied to your character that you build.

Character choices are:
    barbarian
    bard
    cleric
    druid
    fighter
    gunslinger
    monk
    ninja
    paladin
    ranger
    rogue
    samurai
    sorcerer
    wizard

You can find a .zip file of the pregenerated characters here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/gmResources The link is located along the right side of the page. Let me know what you want to do.

what characters are people using cause that is what I will base on what character I throw in there I have built a ranger an alchemist and a barbarian

what characters are people using cause that is what I will base on what character I throw in there I have built a ranger an alchemist and a barbarian
    They're listed in the game calendar (link in the first post of this thread), I don't recall what they are off the top of my head. Regardless, what's important is that you're playing the character that you want to play, not "what's needed to round out the party".

Thread Information