DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PFS Games at FG Con IV - call for reliable GMs

FG Con IV is just over 10 weeks away.

Are people interested in running centrally organised PFS games at FG Con IV like we did for the last convention?

As before, if we want to get full Paizo support (player and GM boons, product prizes, free scenario PDFs for the GMs) we need to have a minimum of 15 tables.

I'm looking for a few reliable GMs who are familiar with running a Pathfinder game in Fantasy Grounds and have a good understanding/experience with Pathfinder Society Organized Play.

For GMs who volunteer to run one of more games there are the following advantages:
    • Free PDF of the scenario/s you will run.
    • GM convention boon.
    • Chance to win a player boon.
    • Chance to win a Paizo product PDF.
    • If available, we can supply a previously prepared FG module\campaign to speed up your prep for the game.
    • Assistance with preparing for your game - getting players, helping get the module in FG, central organization, electronic chronicle sheet provided that is fully in line with Paizo PFS guidelines, central reporting on Paizo.com for your sessions.
    • The enjoyment of running a PFS game in a dynamic, friendly convention atmosphere.

The minimum Fantasy Grounds license you will need to run an event is a "Full" license.

Note: At all 3 previous FG Cons I have had GMs promise they will run games and then completely disappear. All I ask is that you give me as much notice as possible if, after agreeing to run a game, your situation changes. This happens to all of us - real life takes over, and it's fine to drop out - if you communicate! Just let me know and we can work around things - disappearing and ignoring email requests for an update is not acceptable. Thanks!

If you're interested, reply to this thread or PM me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

+1 here.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I'm interested in this, as well. Gives me plenty of time to set a table up, too!

I should have a go as well. Been playing in plenty time to run one.

I would if I had more PFS experience maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Run something else at FG Con then. :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe -

Just got my travel schedule for work that month - I'll be in town and would be down to run something! Flexible as far as what, I'm game for whatever we need to fill a slot with.

Blog Entries
    Currently it looks like we have 8 PFS games scheduled for Saturday, 5 for Friday, 3 for Sunday, and 1 for Thursday. There are certainly more slots available to run games on Sunday (Mother's Day in the US)... and Thursday.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raised View Post
    Just got my travel schedule for work that month - I'll be in town and would be down to run something! Flexible as far as what, I'm game for whatever we need to fill a slot with.
    Hi Raised - I sent you a PM 2 days ago regarding PFS games at FG Con.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Run something else at FG Con then. :-)
    I don't think there are any Rolemaster games on the schedule yet.. perhaps one of those?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information