DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

welcome to the forum, Elnab.
    Sadly, I've heard no discussion of the boxed set. Before the announcement of Pathfinder 2, SW planned to release all Paizo content eventually. That is probably still the plan, but I doubt things will happen as quickly with the probability that sales will diminish once PF2 comes out (the beta ruleset is released very soon). SW is very close-lipped about release dates in general for content because the work is done by volunteers and folks who have day jobs. Production schedules are generally not very reliable as a result, and some projects never even get completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    welcome to the forum, Elnab.
    Sadly, I've heard no discussion of the boxed set. Before the announcement of Pathfinder 2, SW planned to release all Paizo content eventually. That is probably still the plan, but I doubt things will happen as quickly with the probability that sales will diminish once PF2 comes out (the beta ruleset is released very soon). SW is very close-lipped about release dates in general for content because the work is done by volunteers and folks who have day jobs. Production schedules are generally not very reliable as a result, and some projects never even get completed.
    Thank you Bidmaron. Is it legal to ask if anyone has tranformed the beginner box in a campaign? And if so is it legal to ask if I can use that campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Elnab View Post
    Is it legal to ask if anyone has tranformed the beginner box in a campaign? And if so is it legal to ask if I can use that campaign?
    Although some of the data could be shared as it is covered by the OGL - mostly game stats (NPC stats, items, spells, etc.). Whereas things like artwork and maps, story entries, etc. can’t be shared as these are protects by copyright.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You need to look at the community use policy in their website. I am no expert on the subject but it provides rules for limited use of copyright material under very narrow circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    You need to look at the community use policy in their website. I am no expert on the subject but it provides rules for limited use of copyright material under very narrow circumstances.
    The "copyright material" it allows you to use is basically limited to the artwork in the community use packages, info in Paizo website blogs and narrow use of Pathfinder names (people, places, deities, etc.).

It really doesn't give you anything more useful for actual gaming than the OGL and doesn't help in this particular instance.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you, Trenloe for clarifying.

Please update the Moon Tracker extension to refer to this post.

Hey everybody
    I just had a quick question. Does anybody know if there is a module for the Mistwalker class that Cody Lewis created? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damianbain View Post
    Hey everybody
    I just had a quick question. Does anybody know if there is a module for the Mistwalker class that Cody Lewis created? Thanks
    It’s much better posting these types of questions in the ruleset specific sub-forum. Posting here doesn’t give us much of an idea of which ruleset your referring to as this is a forum for generic community content.

The ruleset specific sub-forum usually has a sticky thread at the top that details community content specific to that ruleset.

Any chance of getting the link in the OP with updated systems? There are now rulesets on the store that aren't even listed.

Thread Information