FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

With help from ddavision, I found out, that I do have the right version. It is in the campaign creation screen it displays the wrong number. I didn't know about /version... well. You learn something new every day.

Thanks for the help.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    With help from ddavision, I found out, that I do have the right version. It is in the campaign creation screen it displays the wrong number. I didn't know about /version... well. You learn something new every day.

Thanks for the help.

Vires Animi
    Apologies from the developer - I forget there are actually two places where the version number gets read, and forgot to update the campaign creation one for 3.5 !

Given some of the "latest version" problems we get (esp. as we've just done some big updates for FG version 3.0.x), that sort of thing really CAN'T help when we're debugging issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    I found an error in SW Deluxe Player Guide (ver 3.5.1 build 1). I cannot find mind reading power in the power list page.

I wish the next release will include mind reading power.

Thanks!
    HOW HAVE WE MISSED THIS ! Gosh, it certainly will be in the next release. Well... actually it's there right now, but the link in the powers list is missing

To access the power RIGHT NOW, simply type the following arcane command in the chat window:

Code:
    /openwindow powerdesc powerdesc.mindreading@SW Deluxe Player Guide
    This should open the power window - after that you can drag it's shortcut link (in the top left) onto a character sheet, and it should copy over the power with the working link.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

@ Phantomwhale:

Hey... things happen and some stuff slip through the cracks. The main issue is that we found out what was wrong.

Vires Animi

To access the power RIGHT NOW, simply type the following arcane command in the chat window:

Code:
    /openwindow powerdesc powerdesc.mindreading@SW Deluxe Player Guide
    This should open the power window - after that you can drag it's shortcut link (in the top left) onto a character sheet, and it should copy over the power with the working link.
    Thank you for your help! I can see the power window.

Thread Information