DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Would I be correct to assume that effects like those seen in 2E and 5E are part of the specific ruleset and not part of CoreRPG out of the box?
    Correct. As @damned mentions - the base effect coding (CT, durations, etc.) is in CoreRPG. However, rulesets have their own effect manager for things specific to that ruleset (e.g. RESIST coding, damage types, etc.) - usually in scripts\manager_effect_<ruleset>.lua. Then, each action manager (the code that runs when an action is made - damage, attack, saving throw, initiative, etc.) has code within that checks for active effects that are relevant to that action and applies the relevant adjustment/modifier. So, look in the 2E or 5E scripts\manager_action_XXX.lua files
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 30th, 2019 at 23:45.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Great, thanks.

Are the links at the start of this stickied thread still valid? They look like they're from the old wiki; I thought everything was at the atlassian site now. I assume a lot is still applicable, but especially with the change to Unity since the last post here, I want to make sure I read the most up-to-date stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    Are the links at the start of this stickied thread still valid? They look like they're from the old wiki; I thought everything was at the atlassian site now. I assume a lot is still applicable, but especially with the change to Unity since the last post here, I want to make sure I read the most up-to-date stuff.
    The links are for FG Classic. For FG Unity refer to the Developer Guide section of the new Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...eveloper+Guide
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information