DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

#5–12: Destiny of the Sands—Part 1: A Bitter Bargain. Sunday 16th Feb. 19.00 GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

Amenopheus has learned that the legacy of the Jeweled Sages lies near the Osirian trade city of Eto, and the Pathfinder Society has pledged its support in the Sapphire Sage’s investigation of his ancient order; however the lead dried up—that was until a familiar information broker contacted Amenopheus offering an exchange of services. To assist an ally and unlock the secrets of Osirion’s past, the Society must deal with a deadly antagonist once more by sending the PCs to fulfill the bargain and collect its due. The only question is what price their foe will demand.

Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
    Server Alias: quiet turtle ugly dungeon
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers

Please sign up on the calendar
    and post your character xml below along with your: Player name, Character Name, PFS Number, Faction, Starting Gold, Starting XP, Starting Fame/Prestige.

I will count you as signed up for the slot when I get all this information.

New players welcome. If you have any questions about getting set up, just let me know

Cheers!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Excellent, a PFS game at a GMT friendly time on a weekend! Count me in please.

Player Name: Myrddin
    Character Name: Tremlin Silastar
    PFS Number: 86049-1
    Faction: Grand Lodge
    Start Gold: 1381
    Start XP: 6
    Start Fame: 11

Char xml, last 2 chronicle sheets and inventory tracker attached. I have included the following purchases on the char xml and inventory tracker to be made at the start of the game, please (allocated to chronicle #10, my next one, on the inventory tracker).

Cheers

Hello, I would like to join. It will be the first time I've done an online game. I'll be sitting in a hotel room, so as long as connectivity is good, I should have no problems. It's also my first game since the summer, so hopefully I've filled out the inventory sheet correctly.

Player Name: hangarflying
    Character Name: Oseph Roercheim
    PFS Number: 43197-3
    Start Gold: 794
    Start XP: 4
    Start Fame: 8
    Start PP: 8

Char xml, inventory tracker and my last two chronicle sheets. If something looks off, please let me know!

EDIT: I also have a reroll, verified here.
    Last edited by hangarflying; February 12th, 2014 at 23:53.

EDIT: 14th Feb. Added character XML.

Cool - get me on the first part of this 3 part Osirion faction centred mission please!

Player name: Martin Blake
    Character Name: Djub-Djub (and Cheetah)
    PFS Number: 26699-12
    Faction: Osirion
    Starting Gold: 1394
    Starting XP: 5
    Starting Fame/Prestige: 10/8

PC and Animal Companion XML:

Attachment 6055
    Attachment 6054

Chronicle sheets and inventory tracking sheet available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/llimodw9idhdf9k/bkTxrPldXi

I'll post my updated XML for both PCs later today. I may have a couple of purchases to make, but not much...

Looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 14th, 2014 at 13:55.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Great, that's three and there are some others to send info, so it looks like this session is a go.

There are also missions for Sczarni and Qadira in this scenario as well as Osirion. So this is an especially good one to play if you have characters in those factions.

hangarflying - I don't think fantasy grounds uses too much wifi juice so hopefully you will be ok

I will put the server up early so people can make sure everything is working ok. I want to start playing at 7.00pm sharp as I am sure people have work etc. the next day
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Hi,
    Would love to join. Im pretty new to Pathfinder but have been playing a campaign with friends for a couple of months. Long time gamer and role player.

Player name: Kellerech
    Character Name: Silveen Youngblight
    PFS Number: 124105
    Starting Gold: 150 (But will spend it in character creation)
    Starting XP: 0
    Starting Fame/Prestige: 0 I presume

Can I ask if the Rich Parents Trait is a legal one to use?

Will post character sheet etc later on tonight. Was just eager to sign up.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kellerech View Post
    Can I ask if the Rich Parents Trait is a legal one to use?
    No, its not PFS legal as per the Additional Resources page: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/...ionalResources
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    hangarflying - I don't think fantasy grounds uses too much wifi juice so hopefully you will be ok
    Cool, now I just need to remember what time zone correction Arizona uses this time of year.

Do you have a selection of tokens for us to use, of should we provide a pic that we want?

Quote Originally Posted by hangarflying View Post
    Cool, now I just need to remember what time zone correction Arizona uses this time of year.
    GMT-7 all year.

If you put your timezone in your profile the "Scheduled Play Times" in the top right of the game calendar entry will adjust to your local time.

Running out the door for work, signed up on calender, will post character stuff later when I get back home.

Thread Information