FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Blog Entries
    If Andraax doesn't want to look after the whole line, I can do it - I just don't have the lua knowledge (yet) to implement feature updates.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    We were unaware of these issues but we are coordinating a plan to address these either through the original community developers or with new developers who are willing to take it over.

Blog Entries
    @Andraax and I spoke about the Crusaders Companion yesterday, and I will be fixing it up ... Soon™.

It bums me out to be so absent from the project, which means a lot to me. Thanks so much for keeping this mod going!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    Just an FYI -- I hadn't really started working on a remaster yet but I had contacted the author awhile back and, at the time, he said he was no longer writing for C&C. He sent me two new classes that had been unpublished that I was going to include.

However, now he's back writing for C&C and working on a new 2018 release of Crusader's Companion so this will remain on my back burner and I'll just worry about the new version when it comes out rather than spending time working on the older stuff.

....ss.s..s..
    Last edited by Segin; July 3rd, 2018 at 01:32.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Blog Entries
    Talyn has been very busy remastering all the core rulebooks - PHB, MM etc
    This may or may not get attention but it wont be anything any time soon I imagine...

Blog Entries
    As I said a few posts above, a new version of the book is in development. Once that's done and I receive the final manuscript, I will work the FG version into my schedule. Until then, the old module no longer works 100% with the ruleset updates and I have no plans to fix this one only to do another one from scratch later.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Just an FYI -- I hadn't really started working on a remaster yet but I had contacted the author awhile back and, at the time, he said he was no longer writing for C&C. He sent me two new classes that had been unpublished that I was going to include.

However, now he's back writing for C&C and working on a new 2018 release of Crusader's Companion so this will remain on my back burner and I'll just worry about the new version when it comes out rather than spending time working on the older stuff.
    Any word? Also, like any author's fans, could you give us an update/state of the union or any information on what you are doing? Curiosity and interest need sating~~!
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Blog Entries
    Haven't heard a peep from him in months, either personally or on the TLG forums, sorry. Which, selfishly, is fine because I have so much on my plate right now.
    Soon as I get the finished manuscript, I will post here that I've started developing the FG edition.

Thread Information