DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 37 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    I did convert the PC, but have somes errors with the NPC.
    Reading data file: C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\Night Hag allié mod.txt
    Logging to: C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\Night Hag allié mod.txt.log
    Formatting creature stat block: Grisly fetishes and the rags of once fine clothes hang off the corpse-thin frame of this horrifying, sharp-fanged crone.Night Hag allié CR 9
    Formatting creature stat block: Change Shape (any humanoid, alter self) (Su) You can change your form. Combat Casting +4 to Concentration checks to cast while on the defensive. Damage Reduction (10/cold iron) You have Damage Reduction against all except Cold Iron attacks. Damage Reduction (10/magic) You have Damage Reduction against all except Magic attacks. Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only). Disease (DC 20) (Su) Demon Fever: Bite - injury; save Fort DC 20; onset immediate; frequency 1/day; effect 1d6 Con damage (target must save a 2nd time or 1 point of the damage is drain instead); cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Constitution-based. Dream Haunting (Su) A night hag can visit the dreams of chaotic or evil targets by using a special periapt known as a heartstone to become ethereal, then hovering over the creature. Once it does so, it rides on the victim's back until dawn. The sleeper suffers tormentin Heartstone (Su) All night hags carry a heartstone-a special gemstone worth at least 1,800 gp that is worn as a periapt.
    Processing creature: Grisly fetishes and the rags of once fine clothes hang off the corpse-thin frame of this horrifying, sharp-fanged crone.Night Hag allié
    Error in ReadWriteFormattedCreature, Message: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Processing creature:
    Error in ReadWriteFormattedCreature, Message: The empty string '' is not a valid local name.
    Error in btnStartParse_Click, Message: The Writer is closed or in error state.
    Module file created: C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\NightHagalliémod.mod

Quote Originally Posted by Eretas View Post
    I did convert the PC, but have somes errors with the NPC.
    Looks like the statblock doesn't have the correct headings. Have you followed the steps in the "HeroLab statblock output" in post #2? Especially adding a XP line?

I'd recommend you read post #2 thoroughly and make sure that the statblock you're using complies with the items listed - especially the "Stat Block Titles" section.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If anyone can post a correct txt file, it would be appreciate. I tried some format, but the're no "return" in my text file the text is unformated...

Weird!!! If I quoted my txt file here it is formated, but not when i opened it with the bloc-note application... Now I should be able to correct it!
    Grisly fetishes and the rags of once fine clothes hang off the corpse-thin frame of this horrifying, sharp-fanged crone.
    --------------------
    Night Hag allié CR 9
    XP 6,400
    Female night hag (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 215)
    NE Medium outsider (evil, extraplanar)
    Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +16
    --------------------
    Defense
    --------------------
    AC 25, touch 14, flat-footed 21 (+4 Dex, +11 natural)
    hp 92 (8d10+48)
    Fort +14, Ref +8, Will +11
    DR 10/cold iron, 10/magic; Immune charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep; SR 24
    --------------------
    Offense
    --------------------
    Speed 30 ft.
    Melee bite +13 (2d6+5), 2 claws +13 (1d4+5)
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 8th; concentration +11)
    Constant—detect chaos, detect evil, detect good, detect law, detect magic
    At will—deep slumber (DC 16), invisibility, magic missile, ray of enfeeblement (DC 14)
    --------------------
    Tactics
    --------------------
    During Combat Nostafa casts deep slumber on the first round of combat, followed by her ranged offensive spells. Once she enters into melee combat, she ferociously attacks with her claws and diseased bite. If any of her enemies fall in battle, she attempts to use her heartstone to steal their souls with soul bind.
    Morale Nostafa fights to the death.
    --------------------
    Statistics
    --------------------
    Str 21, Dex 19, Con 22, Int 18, Wis 16, Cha 17
    Base Atk +8; CMB +13; CMD 27
    Feats Alertness, Combat Casting, Deceitful, Mounted Combat
    Skills Bluff +16, Diplomacy +11, Disguise +16, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (arcana) +12, Knowledge (planes) +15, Perception +16, Ride +15, Sense Motive +16, Spellcraft +15
    Languages Abyssal, Celestial, Common, Infernal
    SQ change shape (any humanoid; alter self), disease, dream haunting, heartstone
    Other Gear night hag's heartstone
    --------------------
    Special Abilities
    --------------------
    Change Shape (any humanoid, alter self) (Su) You can change your form.
    Combat Casting +4 to Concentration checks to cast while on the defensive.
    Damage Reduction (10/cold iron) You have Damage Reduction against all except Cold Iron attacks.
    Damage Reduction (10/magic) You have Damage Reduction against all except Magic attacks.
    Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
    Disease (DC 20) (Su) Demon Fever: Bite - injury; save Fort DC 20; onset immediate; frequency 1/day; effect 1d6 Con damage (target must save a 2nd time or 1 point of the damage is drain instead); cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Constitution-based.
    Dream Haunting (Su) A night hag can visit the dreams of chaotic or evil targets by using a special periapt known as a heartstone to become ethereal, then hovering over the creature. Once it does so, it rides on the victim's back until dawn. The sleeper suffers tormentin
    Heartstone (Su) All night hags carry a heartstone-a special gemstone worth at least 1,800 gp that is worn as a periapt.

A heartstone's magic is fueled by the hag's spirit and proximity-once separated from its owner (or upon the hag's death), a heartstone reta
    Immunity to Charm You are immune to charm effects.
    Immunity to Cold You are immune to cold damage.
    Immunity to Fear (Ex) You are immune to all fear effects.
    Immunity to Fire You are immune to fire damage.
    Immunity to Sleep You are immune to sleep effects.
    Mounted Combat (1/round) Once per round you can attempt to negate a hit to your mount in combat.
    Spell Resistance (24) You have Spell Resistance.
    --------------------
    A night hag oracle named Nostafa keeps watch over the sacred circle of standing stones, serving as the guardian between mother and crone. Unlike the other hags in Artrosa, she has rejected Caigreal’s coven and remains devoted to Baba Yaga. In fact, when Baba Yaga last visited Artrosa, the Queen of Witches confided to Nostafa that she had foreseen that she would soon suffer a great betrayal. Baba Yaga then gave Nostafa a bottle of messages (Ultimate Equipment 284), telling the hag that should she fail to return, Nostafa should give the bottle to her Three Riders, who would come to Artrosa to contact her. Nostafa has heard nothing from Baba Yaga or the Three Riders since, but she dutifully remains guarding the stones until she is contacted.

If she hears the PCs approach, Nostafa casts invisibility to observe the intruders. Her first impulse is to attack trespassers, but if she overhears the PCs talking about Baba Yaga or the Black Rider, she holds off on her attacks. In this case, the PCs might be able to reason with her and explain their presence with a successful Diplomacy check (Nostafa’s starting attitude is hostile). If the PCs manage to convince her that the Black Rider is dead and that they now possess his mantle of authority, Nostafa gives them Baba Yaga’s bottle of messages. Otherwise, if the PCs approach the stones, Nostafa reveals herself and attacks.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
    Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Why my last post need to be approved by a moderator???
    Attachment 13319

And it's working now!

Reading data file: C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\Night Hag.txt
    Logging to: C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\Night Hag.txt.log
    Formatting creature stat block: Night Hag CR 9
    Processing creature: Night Hag
    Written definition.xml and db.xml to : C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\NightHag
    Module file created: C:\Users\eretas\Documents\Hero Lab\Portfolios\Retour Hivers IRL\NightHag.mod
    Last edited by Eretas; March 9th, 2016 at 04:42. Reason: Success reporting.

Why my last post need to be approved by a moderator???
    Because it has a web link in it and you only have a small number of posts on this site.

And it's working now!
    I doubt it's worked fully - based off your data in the previous post. Open the module and the NPC in FG and you'll see some strange data in the NPC sheet.

I've twice recommended you follow the hero lab guidelines in post #2 of this thread, namely:
    1) Add an XP line between the Name/CR line and Type line. It looks like you've done this.
    Remove the --------- lines around the section titles. (remove the whole line). You haven't done this.
    Remove any blank lines within each individual statblock. There's a line gap in more than one place.
    Remove the HeroLab notice at the bottom. You haven't done this.
    Give each special ability entry a type indicator (Su), (Ex) or (Sp) and ensure each special ability line ends in a full stop/period ( . ) This ensures the formatting of special abilities in the Other tab is correct and helps to avoid XML errors when opening the module in Fantasy Grounds. You haven't done this.

If you don't do the above then the NPC will not display the correct data in FG and the extra details on he "Other" tab won't be formatted correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did every thing you told me! The text file was before modification, but as my post disappeared, I can't edited it.

1) Add an XP line between the Name/CR line and Type line. It looks like you've done this. It was already there
    Remove the --------- lines around the section titles. (remove the whole line). You haven't done this. I did that
    Remove any blank lines within each individual statblock. There's a line gap in more than one place. Done
    Remove the HeroLab notice at the bottom. You haven't done this. Done
    Give each special ability entry a type indicator (Su), (Ex) or (Sp) and ensure each special ability line ends in a full stop/period ( . ) This ensures the formatting of special abilities in the Other tab is correct and helps to avoid XML errors when opening the module in Fantasy Grounds. You haven't done this. I had (Ex) for each special ability and a dot.
    But I'm not sure where the MOD file should be. Probably in the app data: C:\Users\eretas\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\modules, but in FG, i only have the NPC in the library and not in the NPC section.

Grisly fetishes and the rags of once fine clothes hang off the corpse-thin frame of this horrifying, sharp-fanged crone.
    Night Hag CR 9
    XP 6,400
    Female night hag (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 215)
    NE Medium outsider (evil, extraplanar)
    Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +16
    Defense
    AC 25, touch 14, flat-footed 21 (+4 Dex, +11 natural)
    hp 92 (8d10+48)
    Fort +14, Ref +8, Will +11
    DR 10/cold iron, 10/magic; Immune charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep; SR 24
    Offense
    Speed 30 ft.
    Melee bite +13 (2d6+5), 2 claws +13 (1d4+5)
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 8th; concentration +11)
    Constant—detect chaos, detect evil, detect good, detect law, detect magic
    At will—deep slumber (DC 16), invisibility, magic missile, ray of enfeeblement (DC 14)
    Tactics
    During Combat Nostafa casts deep slumber on the first round of combat, followed by her ranged offensive spells. Once she enters into melee combat, she ferociously attacks with her claws and diseased bite. If any of her enemies fall in battle, she attempts to use her heartstone to steal their souls with soul bind.
    Morale Nostafa fights to the death.
    Statistics
    Str 21, Dex 19, Con 22, Int 18, Wis 16, Cha 17
    Base Atk +8; CMB +13; CMD 27
    Feats Alertness, Combat Casting, Deceitful, Mounted Combat
    Skills Bluff +16, Diplomacy +11, Disguise +16, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (arcana) +12, Knowledge (planes) +15, Perception +16, Ride +15, Sense Motive +16, Spellcraft +15
    Languages Abyssal, Celestial, Common, Infernal
    SQ change shape (any humanoid; alter self), disease, dream haunting, heartstone
    Other Gear night hag's heartstone
    Special Abilities
    Change Shape (any humanoid, alter self) (Su) You can change your form.
    Combat Casting +4 (Ex) to Concentration checks to cast while on the defensive.
    Damage Reduction (10/cold iron) You have Damage Reduction against all except Cold Iron attacks.
    Damage Reduction (10/magic) (Ex) You have Damage Reduction against all except Magic attacks.
    Darkvision (60 feet) (Ex) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
    Disease (DC 20) (Su) Demon Fever: Bite - injury; save Fort DC 20; onset immediate; frequency 1/day; effect 1d6 Con damage (target must save a 2nd time or 1 point of the damage is drain instead); cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Constitution-based.
    Dream Haunting (Su) A night hag can visit the dreams of chaotic or evil targets by using a special periapt known as a heartstone to become ethereal, then hovering over the creature. Once it does so, it rides on the victim's back until dawn. The sleeper suffers tormentin.
    Heartstone (Su) All night hags carry a heartstone-a special gemstone worth at least 1,800 gp that is worn as a periapt.
    A heartstone's magic is fueled by the hag's spirit and proximity-once separated from its owner (or upon the hag's death), a heartstone reta.
    Immunity to Charm (Ex) You are immune to charm effects.
    Immunity to Cold You are immune to cold damage.
    Immunity to Fear (Ex) You are immune to all fear effects.
    Immunity to Fire (Ex) You are immune to fire damage.
    Immunity to Sleep (Ex) You are immune to sleep effects.
    Mounted Combat (1/round) (Ex) Once per round you can attempt to negate a hit to your mount in combat.
    Spell Resistance (24) (Ex) You have Spell Resistance.
    A night hag oracle named Nostafa keeps watch over the sacred circle of standing stones, serving as the guardian between mother and crone. Unlike the other hags in Artrosa, she has rejected Caigreal’s coven and remains devoted to Baba Yaga. In fact, when Baba Yaga last visited Artrosa, the Queen of Witches confided to Nostafa that she had foreseen that she would soon suffer a great betrayal. Baba Yaga then gave Nostafa a bottle of messages (Ultimate Equipment 284), telling the hag that should she fail to return, Nostafa should give the bottle to her Three Riders, who would come to Artrosa to contact her. Nostafa has heard nothing from Baba Yaga or the Three Riders since, but she dutifully remains guarding the stones until she is contacted.
    If she hears the PCs approach, Nostafa casts invisibility to observe the intruders. Her first impulse is to attack trespassers, but if she overhears the PCs talking about Baba Yaga or the Black Rider, she holds off on her attacks. In this case, the PCs might be able to reason with her and explain their presence with a successful Diplomacy check (Nostafa’s starting attitude is hostile). If the PCs manage to convince her that the Black Rider is dead and that they now possess his mantle of authority, Nostafa gives them Baba Yaga’s bottle of messages. Otherwise, if the PCs approach the stones, Nostafa reveals herself and attacks.
    Last edited by Eretas; March 9th, 2016 at 05:31. Reason: Add the red text in the question.

All set now! Thank you very much.

One weird thing I noticed tonight concerning NPC melee ghost attacks. I parsed a ghost creature and also inserted to the combat tracker an already processed ghost creature found in Bestiary 1. All of their melee attacks were totally resisted by either PCs or NPCs (except for themselves). I am pretty sure that smth has to do with incorporeal, but I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekketh View Post
    One weird thing I noticed tonight concerning NPC melee ghost attacks. I parsed a ghost creature and also inserted to the combat tracker an already processed ghost creature found in Bestiary 1. All of their melee attacks were totally resisted by either PCs or NPCs (except for themselves). I am pretty sure that smth has to do with incorporeal, but I don't know...
    See post #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreal-Monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thank you sir Trenloe, I changed the attack corrupting touch to corrupting incorporeal touch and ... worked!

Thread Information