DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    I hate to bug you Trenloe, but, I wanted to try this parser. I see the first post is updated, so I can only assume this link is still current.

Download this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6o...ew?usp=sharing Simply download the file using the download button within the Google Drive page the link takes you to, don't do a share request.
    But, when I go to the link, there is no download button. It says I don't have access, and only gives me an option to request it, which you state to NOT do a share request. So I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by pmeade3 View Post
    I hate to bug you Trenloe, but, I wanted to try this parser. I see the first post is updated, so I can only assume this link is still current.

But, when I go to the link, there is no download button. It says I don't have access, and only gives me an option to request it, which you state to NOT do a share request. So I'm confused.
    Works fine for me - there's a download button (down pointing arrow) in the top right of the page. What browser are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm using Chrome. There's no button that I see on the upper right of the page.

screenshot.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That appeared to work, I downloaded the .zip. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pmeade3 View Post
    That appeared to work, I downloaded the .zip. Thank you.
    Thanks for letting me know of the issue. The linked file is exactly the same, but it looks like Google needs additional info in the URL now. I wonder how many other Google Drive links will need updating?!? I've updated the link in post #1.

Getting an access denied at the download link.

Quote Originally Posted by raif11152 View Post
    Getting an access denied at the download link.
    Please try it again.

Thread Information