Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Screen Shot.png

This is how the sheet looks so far. I _think_ I am using the most recent extension but the size of the Attacks Frame doesn't match the tutorial. Changing the offset 15 should change the upper left corner I think but it isn't actually having any effect. It's not really a big deal. The attacks frame is a bit of a pain anyway because when you scroll down and click on something at the bottom it bounces up so what you actually click on is the lowest text entry _before_ you scrolled down. I think I'd rather use a roll entry from the skills or feats to simulate an attack.

Anyway, there are none of those saves so I deleted them. I have them mostly automated in the section below. I deleted the title and will copy the class section so I can multiclass. Then I'll try to copy the Class thing to create races. I will probably get rid of the AC calculation since in Rifts the AR is simply a roll to see if the armor or you was hit. A miss is 5 or less and dodge is another roll altogether. Its been a while since I played so it sounds weird as I think about it. I guess I played too much D&D, its corrupted my mind.

Blog Entries
    Hi danielfruth

This has been posted on the wrong thread but Im not sure which one to move it to...

Unfortunately Ive left some legacy code in the frames you are talking about. At the top of the page you will see a script that sets the sizes for some frames - it uses this so that the frames can resize if the charsheet is resized by the player.

Look for the function resizeFrames

thanks for this, it was a good start. I have been trying to zip my extension with a password. I am able to get it to work normally, but when I add the password, FGU fails to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by lprchaun View Post
    I have been trying to zip my extension with a password. I am able to get it to work normally, but when I add the password, FGU fails to see it.
    That's expected - because FGU isn't aware of the password you used, and there isn't a way to tell FG what the password is for extensions.

If you end goal is to have an extension and people can't view the code, and you're going to make this extension public, consider putting the extension in the FG Forge and have it in the Vault - which will mean it will be password protected by the FG process and so FG can use it, but users can't open it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's expected - because FGU isn't aware of the password you used, and there isn't a way to tell FG what the password is for extensions.

If you end goal is to have an extension and people can't view the code, and you're going to make this extension public, consider putting the extension in the FG Forge and have it in the Vault - which will mean it will be password protected by the FG process and so FG can use it, but users can't open it.

Thank you. I was trying to figuer out if the Forge did that automatically, but I couldn't find any documentation on it.

Thread Information