Starfinder Playlist

Apparent problems updating fantasy grounds from full to ultimate.

I followed the directions and put in the new ultimate license in the upgrade key area, have my forum user name attributed to the keys in below logged in. Clicked ok, clicked update, and when unlicensed players try to join the dm client switches to "demo" mode and other unlicensed players cannot connect, also, if another licensed player tries to connect it disconnects the unlicensed player saying "demo user limit exceeded" after swapping out of demo mode upon them connecting.

Unfortunately this is a pretty big problem when im trying to host a game in the morning i wasn't able to get any of the unlicensed users to login prior to game time. Oddly enough even though it says it's going into demo mode the character sheet he fills out still saves though.

I did send an email into support, but i decided to post this incase it would get a quicker response.

Don't put the new license in the "upgrade key" entry, put it in the "license key" field. The upgrade key is only used when upgrading from lite to full, not from full to ultimate.

You should then see "v.3.0.2 ULTIMATE" in the top right corner of the first screen of FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, yea i was wondering why it kept telling me i could upgrade to ultimate.

Thread Information