STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

Expanded Spell Lists

I'd like to expand the base spell lists with content from a variety of sources. Is there any way to essentially make a module with this information? I can enter custom spells into a character sheet, but would like to build an additional module.

Thanks.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Manually edit the XML I'm afraid.

Look in the existing spell modules for examples. You'll have a spell entry that has all of the spell info and then a list or lists that will be a set of links to those spell entries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Crap... was hoping it might be more straightforward. Oh well. Thanks for the FYI.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

John, do you have my D20 Spell extension? It has all those spells that were made available via the Open Gaming License, and gives an example of one way to put spells into a module. Let me know if you need a copy.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    No, don't have that - would love a copy though!

- John Diefenbaker

PM with link sent
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Hey Doc, any chance of getting a copy sent my way, please?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

PM on its way.

Thread Information