DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Ok, so I've set up VAC and duplicated a bookmark and set up a second identity. The question now is how do I connect twice? I connect as normal and then connect with the duplicated bookmark but that disconnects the first connection replacing it with the second connection. I don't see any option anywhere else which would enable me to connect twice.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don't see any option anywhere else which would enable me to connect twice.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post181792
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cheers Trenloe, I'll give that a go tomorrow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ok, so I've set up VAC and duplicated a bookmark and set up a second identity. The question now is how do I connect twice? I connect as normal and then connect with the duplicated bookmark but that disconnects the first connection replacing it with the second connection. I don't see any option anywhere else which would enable me to connect twice.
    Middle mouse click the bookmark.

Edit: yet I've checked trenloes solution to run two instances of teamspeak and I see no point in doing this when you can simply open two tabs in a single instance.
    Last edited by Dr0W; October 26th, 2015 at 00:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Edit: yet I've checked trenloes solution to run two instances of teamspeak and I see no point in doing this when you can simply open two tabs in a single instance.
    The issue here is that two tabs don't provide full transmitting from both tabs - when you move from one tab to another it put the other tab on mute. So, using tabs doesn't allow you to speak *and* transmit music/SFX at the same time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The issue here is that two tabs don't provide full transmitting from both tabs - when you move from one tab to another it put the other tab on mute. So, using tabs doesn't allow you to speak *and* transmit music/SFX at the same time.
    It certainly does work for me, but I'll have it tested later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    It certainly does work for me, but I'll have it tested later.
    Steps on how to do this would be great. Whenever I activate one microphone it automatically deactivates the other:

Are there some cunning settings that allow both microphones active at the same time?

Can't access my computer right now because we're using it to watch star wars (technically). What I can think of right now is that differently from this tutorial I didn't set up my VAC profile to continuously upload sound because my initial intent wasn't to use background music but to use a soundboard and play sounds from time to time, but music plays fine, so the VAC does use voice activation to send sounds. Will check this precisely later.

Attachment 11472

As you can see both "microphones" work at the same time. I've done some testing and it does work even if one is using continuous transmitting. What it seems to me is that you're using the same microphone on both the profile that you use to speak and the profile you use to output music and indeed it doesn't work. But if the tutorial is followed you use Line1 for the second profile (not your mic), so both can be active at the same time without a problem.

On Using syrinscape, i use the same method Trenloe does. I also create a webpage to organizes my sounds, its kinda difficult to organize the sounds the way i want in Syrinscape but if you use a webpage you can copy the link from syrinscape (3rd party app under settings) then if you have syrinscape open when you click on the link in the webpage it will work. A good way to organize the sounds.

Thread Information