FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    MoreCore (0.7) has been tested with 3.0.11

Based on the v3.1 Patch Notes (& the fact I've be developing/testing in 3.1 Test) there has been no change to the Location or Weather Extensions (& the Alternate ColourGizmo, if anyone is using it), so all of these should be AOK - of course, if anyone has trouble please let me know.

I'll have new versions (with enhanced functionality) out as soon as I can - I know, I've said that before, but they are coming.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

New extension available - Chatnomicon: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Chat-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updated extensions AltWood 32 & 50 to v3.10.00 and AltDungeon 32 & 50 to v4.10.00 to make the themes work right with the decal setting option.

Based on the v3.1.2 Patch Notes (& the fact I've be developing/testing in 3.1.2 Test) there has been no change to the Location or Weather Extensions (& the Alternate ColourGizmo, if anyone is using it), so all of these should be AOK - of course, if anyone has trouble please let me know.

Also, I've released two new Extensions: The Alignment Graph Extension and the Campaign Style Extension - both will be loaded into the first post of this thread Soon(TM)

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Update to the Languages Extension - V3.4. 8th August 2015.

Feature update:
    1. Added code for understanding all languages but can't speak them. Use a language name of "comprehend languages" or "understands all" on the character sheet. See post #1 for how to use this.
    2. Added code for speaking all languages. Use a language name of "tongues" or "speaks all" on the character sheet. See post #1 for how to use this.
    3. Added error handling for /setlanguage - needs two arguments to write to database. This avoids issues with blank entries.
    4. /help slashhandler to return extension help.
    5. Set default current language with /currentlanguage <language name>. See post #1 for how to use this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I did a really simple extension last night to tweak the Hotkeys to use Bold and Drop Shadow text.. it is set up to work with any ruleset.
    All it does is change the one font reference. Useful when trying to view the white font on a light colored background.

Actually.. I went to put together some screenshots to show what this does and realized that Drop Shadows already exist in the PFRPG ruleset for hotkeys... I'm not sure about other ones. All this extension really does there is turn the font from regular to bold... which helps visibility a bit.. but...
    Last edited by Blackfoot; August 11th, 2015 at 16:55.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Added link to simple campaign effects export to module extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ased-rulesets)

Big usability update to the basic card deck extensions: cards can be automatically checked off and players can now use decks shared with them.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...les-Extensions

Exclamation List of additional extensions

Removed by Author
    Last edited by dulux-oz; January 23rd, 2020 at 08:36.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information