FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    As the Author of the Locations Extension I haven't tested it explicitly with any Ruleset bar the CoreRPG Ruleset, but as it's all new code (or code that sits on top of the CoreRPG Code) and doesn't touch much if any functionality that would likely to be changed by any Ruleset or Extension based on the CoreRPG, it should work fine.

I'll be releasing version 2.0 in a very small while which adds a whole bunch of new "stuff" (so keep an eye out for it ), but even then my above statement should still apply.

Cheers
    Last edited by dulux-oz; May 16th, 2014 at 06:36.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

A few new extensions and updates for FG 3.0.7 - always remember to update your extensions to the latest. This is very important to keep current compatibility, especially after a FG version update!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hrm. I don't see it (the Change GM Portrait Extension) here either. Hasn't anyone put it out there for public consumption?
    I'll get on it a bit later.. gotta run to the supermarket.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

New extension: Message of the Day added to post #1. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...D%29-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

With FG 3.0.9 being released today please keep in mind that your extensions may need updating - if you suddenly start getting errors, disable your extensions to see if there is a specific extension that is causing you issues - if so, contact the extension developer for a fix.

Updates in post #1 for some extensions that have been checked for FG 3.0.9 compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    With FG 3.0.9 being released today please keep in mind that your extensions may need updating - if you suddenly start getting errors, disable your extensions to see if there is a specific extension that is causing you issues - if so, contact the extension developer for a fix.

Updates in post #1 for some extensions that have been checked for FG 3.0.9 compatibility.
    Based on the v3.0.9 Patch Notes there has been no change to the Location or Weather Extensions, so both should be AOK - of course, if anyone has trouble please let me know

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I have updated the Alternative Wood and Dungeon Themes to work with the 5E ruleset, in addition to the CoreRPG, 3.5, Pathfinder, and 4E ones. Kinda funny since the basic ones are not available in 5E.

Based on the v3.0.10 Patch Notes there has been no change to the Location or Weather Extensions, so both should be AOK - of course, if anyone has trouble please let me know

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Random Extension works and tested for 3.0.10

Based on the v3.0.11 Patch Notes (& the fact I've be developing/testing in 3.0.11 Test) there has been no change to the Location or Weather Extensions (& the Alternate Colour Gizmo, if anyone is using it), so both should be AOK - of course, if anyone has trouble please let me know.

I'll have new versions (with enhanced functionality) out as soon as I can.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10