DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Did we ever get the language mod to a place where the in-language text was scrambled and not just a font switch (fixing various ways to cheat)?
    We do now! See post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Uh? I don't understand.

I was referencing this description:
    But you referenced text from my post which was specific to the language extension!

You inadvertently sounded very knowledgeable about old-school D&D languages!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The funny thing is I did know that, but had no idea about your language issues in the extension (still don't ).

I'm pretty sure (which probably means I'm wrong) that in our old AD&D 1e campaign that people could speak their alignment language. I can ask around with my old gaming buddies.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    I'm pretty sure (which probably means I'm wrong) that in our old AD&D 1e campaign that people could speak their alignment language. I can ask around with my old gaming buddies.
    Yes they can, I posted the link detailing this in post #9.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yes they can, I posted the link detailing this in post #9.
    Surely you can't expect me to read and comprehend at the same time?!?!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Surely you can't expect me to read and comprehend at the same time?!?!
    I'm a perpetual optimist!

Alternative Colour Gizmo Extension (more granular dice & pointer colours) added to the list. Available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...izmo-Extension

Just a quick note to say that I've made a minor cosmetic change to my Alternate ColourGizmo Extension. I've posted the new Extension in the original Thread.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Random Extension 0.8 is now working for 3.0,

Although it is hard coded tables, it does give someone a few random abilities for GMs. Please add it to the list.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ndom-Extension

Thread Information