STAR TREK 2d20

Equipment Table Window

I'm not sure if this is just me, core FG, or something else. When using the 'reference_equipmenttablelist' class for displaying a list of items in a library module, the window has the tab to change its size but only the height can be changed. The width doesn't seem to be an option. With the window being rather narrow this results in many of the item names being clipped off.

Is the width supposed to be fixed or it the resize tab just acting up? The same is true for reference_weapontablelist and reference_armortablelist, but those display tables so it is less evident.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

It's not just you!

In the 3.5e ruleset the "reference_equipmenttablelist" windowclass is defined with only the vertical dimension being able to be resized:
    Code:
    <windowclass name="reference_equipmenttablelist">
    	<frame>referencelist</frame>
    	<placement>
    		<size width="350" height="650" />
    	</placement>
    	<sizelimits>
    		<dynamic resize="vertical" />
    	</sizelimits>
    	<minimize>minimized_reference</minimize>
    	<tooltip field="description" />
    	<nodelete />
    	<sheetdata>
    On a vaguely related note - has anyone noticed in FG 3.0 the hotspot for resizing windows vertically or horizontally seem to be smaller than they were before? Or, perhaps it's just me in my advancing age not being able to keep the mouse cursor still?!?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's not just you.

Maybe someone can make an extension for Grandpa Martin to increase the size of the buttons in the GUI.

So....

Is there any reason why we don't just add the horizontal resize? I'd rather not do it if there is a good reason (such as a problem with the control's formatting).

It's in v3.0.2 now.
    JPG

Awesome. No longer will my players be in the dark about what a Helm of Comprehend Languages and Read Magic does.

Thread Information