DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 44 First ... 34424344
    Thanks Trenloe! That makes sense about the targeting buttons only being available for the top layer. As long as the layers buttons remain stationary that's all I could hope for, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    An, OK. Mi see what you’re referring to. Targeting is only valid on the play layer, because that’s the only layer the player tokens will be on. That hasn’t changed from previous versions. The main thing that changed with the recent FG core update was that the image toolbar buttons moved from the left to the right. I’ll have a look in a few days to move the layer buttons to the right of the targeting buttons - which will remain only on the top layer.
    Hi Trenloe, just wondering if you had a chance to take a look at the shifting layer buttons? Just ran into this again today, where I was running a combat/moving monsters on the top layer, but also switching to the bottom layer to unmask areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    Hi Trenloe, just wondering if you had a chance to take a look at the shifting layer buttons? Just ran into this again today, where I was running a combat/moving monsters on the top layer, but also switching to the bottom layer to unmask areas.
    I haven't looked into this at all. Sorry, but I'm not doing any work on FG Classic only code anymore (other than high priority break-fix).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information