DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last
    I just did some more testing, and it seems the problem was caused by some of the tokens being set to the middle layer, and some to the top. So I can work with that for now, but hope that can be resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks View Post
    Thanks for the effort. I have tried updating again, but there is no update available. The issue began for me when I updated yesterday.
    Can you try updating again? Sometimes there'll be an update but the red button won't show there's one.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yes, I did it twice, it runs the process, but no update occurs.

if you check my last message though, I seem to have found the cause, and therefore a workaround for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks View Post
    I just did some more testing, and it seems the problem was caused by some of the tokens being set to the middle layer, and some to the top. So I can work with that for now, but hope that can be resolved soon.
    Don't pre-place encounter tokens on the middle layer. Pre-place them on the top layer. The extension was never designed for encounter token pre-placement on the middle layer.

The code will recognise tokens pre-placed on the bottom layer and will move them to the top layer - this is to support encounter token pre-placement done without the extension (including commercial products). Tokens already on the top layer should work fine.

You'll also have issues if the image record originally used for pre-placement was a campaign image and it no longer exists within the campaign.

If you have tokens pre-placed on the top layer, and are still getting the error, then please attach the db.xml file from your campaign here (and indicate which encounter causes the error) and I'll try to see why this is happening.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 12th, 2021 at 14:58.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

okay, great.

Thank you for your help.

This is a quick release of the extension - for the recent v2021-02-01 FGC ruleset update.

Reminder: this extension is for FGC only, not for Unity!

I expect there may be the odd issue with this as the code has changed quite a lot from previous releases. This is purely a compatibility release. Please report any new issues here.

v2.1.6 of the extension is attached to the first post in this thread.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 16th, 2021 at 22:46.

Hi Trenloe, I just noticed with the current versions of this extension and FG, the targeting icons/buttons don't appear when you are on the bottom and middle layers. In addition to not being able to use the targeting options on these layers, the sudden appearance of the targeting icons when you toggle back to the top layer pushes the masking and layers buttons off to the left, meaning the layers buttons sort of move out from under the mouse when you are flipping back and forth between layers. These obviously aren't major issues, but it is a bit inconvenient not having the targeting options, and having to jump the cursor around when switching layers. Do you think there's any way to add the targeting buttons to the other layers as well? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    Hi Trenloe, I just noticed with the current versions of this extension and FG, the targeting icons/buttons don't appear when you are on the bottom and middle layers. In addition to not being able to use the targeting options on these layers, the sudden appearance of the targeting icons when you toggle back to the top layer pushes the masking and layers buttons off to the left, meaning the layers buttons sort of move out from under the mouse when you are flipping back and forth between layers. These obviously aren't major issues, but it is a bit inconvenient not having the targeting options, and having to jump the cursor around when switching layers. Do you think there's any way to add the targeting buttons to the other layers as well? Thanks!
    Make sure you’re using the update from Feb 16th.

Hi Trenloe, yes I am using the Feb 16th version. I just downloaded it again to make 100% sure, and loaded up my game with no other extensions running, and it is still happening. Screenshot attached:

enhanced images issue.jpg

Edit: For some additional data, I also started a completely fresh campaign, no extensions (save Enhanced Images) or modules running, brought in a single map image, created 3 brand new NPCs from scratch, and am still encountering this. All 3 NPCs were manually added to the combat tracker (no encounter usage).

enhanced-images-buttons.gif
    Last edited by Rades; March 6th, 2021 at 14:26.

An, OK. Mi see what you’re referring to. Targeting is only valid on the play layer, because that’s the only layer the player tokens will be on. That hasn’t changed from previous versions. The main thing that changed with the recent FG core update was that the image toolbar buttons moved from the left to the right. I’ll have a look in a few days to move the layer buttons to the right of the targeting buttons - which will remain only on the top layer.

Thread Information