FG Spreadshirt Swag

In-Game Calendar, non static holidays.

Is it possible to have holidays that are not tied to a specific date. For example Plough Monday is the first Monday after the twelfth day of Christmas.

Previously: MurghBpurn

It's not available in the calendar feature. Holidays are defined by a start date, and a day length.

If someone wanted to take on that challenge of adding support to the current calendar code, I can add it to the core calendar code.

Regards,
    JPG

Having code for moving holiday, like Easter, would be nice.

But having some kind of tagging or category seems very important if someone is going to be adding a lot of holidays. Very few of them are international, and not all of them are old enough to exist in historical campaigns (like 1920's Cthulhu, 17&18th century pirate or musketeer typer campaign, and so on).

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post

If someone wanted to take on that challenge of adding support to the current calendar code, I can add it to the core calendar code.

Regards,
    JPG
    I would like to tackle this if no one else speaks up before I return from vacation this next week. It'll be slow going though as I work ridiculous hours.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post
    This looks like a great way to get new features into rulesets! While JPG is busy polishing FG3 he probably has zero time for coding new features. Being able to add externally developed features back into the core is going to be a huge bonus

It's always been out there as an option I throw out, but it is going to be SO much easier to add for everyone with the CoreRPG layer in v3.0.

JPG

Thread Information