DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 35 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Nice, too bad I already have all those. I was a very avid fan of the Hero System.

It really is coming along. I think I have run 6 sessions with the ruleset, and it is getting more and more streamlined The improvements that BF has made to the Combat tracker have made handling PCs on Hold, Recovering, etc quite easy. Using FG simplifies keeping track of combat as it should. This last session I didn't have anything that I could suggest, that needs work. Must be a good sign.

Been spending time trying to refresh my brain with Champions rules after having a fairly long break playing PF.

It did take a little bit to get used to the idea that the PC who was active is at the top of the tracker. I think it was an elegant solution to the problem of having PCs that get to act a different number of times per turn. Just takes a while to adjust from how other games work.

I still have Hero Designer 3.0, so I bought some of HD packs from Drivethrurpg.com ( Conquerors, Killers and Crooks for example ) and used the handy conversion tool to make modules to import NPCs into the game. That is quite handy too. To be able to still get those Hero 5th HD packs is going to make things less time consuming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wbcreighton View Post
    It really is coming along. I think I have run 6 sessions with the ruleset, and it is getting more and more streamlined The improvements that BF has made to the Combat tracker have made handling PCs on Hold, Recovering, etc quite easy. Using FG simplifies keeping track of combat as it should. This last session I didn't have anything that I could suggest, that needs work. Must be a good sign.

Been spending time trying to refresh my brain with Champions rules after having a fairly long break playing PF.

It did take a little bit to get used to the idea that the PC who was active is at the top of the tracker. I think it was an elegant solution to the problem of having PCs that get to act a different number of times per turn. Just takes a while to adjust from how other games work.

I still have Hero Designer 3.0, so I bought some of HD packs from Drivethrurpg.com ( Conquerors, Killers and Crooks for example ) and used the handy conversion tool to make modules to import NPCs into the game. That is quite handy too. To be able to still get those Hero 5th HD packs is going to make things less time consuming.
    Thats great new wbcreighton.
    This will be Blackfoots Odyssey! Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries

Release 0.1.1 Fixes and Updates

FIXED - Convert ALL NPC additional Damage Info (Special/Type/Property) to lower case
    FIXED - Heal OTHER Error, Heal OTHER now ignores targeting.
    FIXED - RKA <weapon name> +<OCV> (<#dice>d6) now assigns a ranged killing attack in NPCs (was creating a melee attack previously)
    FIXED - Mental powers were not working in NPCs
    ADDED - "no strength" property allows melee attacks to NOT include strength damage
    FIXED - Some properties were not working when multiple properties existed on a given weapon or attack.
    ADDED - Endurance Bar to Party Sheet Main Tab
    FIXED - Error in sorting Explosion Dice when more than 9 dice were rolled
    ADDED - Add Senses to Party Sheet Group Rolls
    FIXED - Reworked Property (Attack Advantage/Limitation) Functions for better overall handling and to resolve several errors
    ADDED - Drains, Mental Attacks and Entangles now check damage types before applying effects.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Nah. I was numbering them 0.0.x but the actual release numbers only take 'real' decimals... so this is actually 0.11 ... 0.09 would come out as 0 .. so I went from 0.0.7 to 0.1.0.. I didn't have any 'releases' for a long time. Now that we are running regular testing every week.. the releases are a lot more frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Nah. I was numbering them 0.0.x but the actual release numbers only take 'real' decimals... so this is actually 0.11 ... 0.09 would come out as 0 .. so I went from 0.0.7 to 0.1.0.. I didn't have any 'releases' for a long time. Now that we are running regular testing every week.. the releases are a lot more frequent.
    And do we have to wait for it to get to v1.0 before we can play with it?
    Having bought 3 different BoH packs of books and now looking at the Aaron Allston's Strike Force kickstarter, I feel I need to start joining in the fun... ;-)

Blog Entries
    I've run several playtest games at the last few FGCons.. that's probably the best way to get to play with it at this point.. otherwise it's wait for 1.0

Thread Information