STAR TREK 2d20

3.0 Ruleset Bugs

It's probably a good idea to start a new thread to list out any problems we find in the new ruleset, so I'll get the ball rolling here:

The "Monster" version of the Personalities window, there is no place to list a BtH outside of the number of HD the creature has (which *normally* should work, though I've seen some exceptions to that), nor is there a place to list a monster's total HP. So for a character's familiar, I want to list it as a monster with a specific HP value, and I can't do it. You *can* however save that info for the "Character" flavor of the Personalities window.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Some new bugs from tonight's game:

1) When taking a vote, the 5th of five hands for voting appeared on the line below the other hands.
    2) In the party sheet, some players could see the grid on the marching order pane, and some could not. Same thing with any hand-drawn marks. One of the player that could not see the grid or marking was my own player instance running on the same computer as the GM server.
    3) Has the license changed with Troll Lords so that we can now share our PHB with players who have not purchased the ruleset themselves? I hope so, and that's how it's currently working.

Shoot, there were 2 or 3 more - can't remember offhand. Will post more if I can recall them.
    Last edited by dr_venture; December 21st, 2013 at 17:54. Reason: Adding screen shot
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    3) Has the license changed with Troll Lords so that we can now share our PHB with players who have not purchased the ruleset themselves? I hope so, and that's how it's currently working.
    Yep!

Combat tracker bugs

<bugs deleted>

I thought that because I just purchased the ruleset, I was getting the latest version. I just ran the update and saw a new ruleset that seems to work properly and as I was expecting.
    Last edited by guttert; March 1st, 2014 at 07:47.

Hey guttert, welcome - I was about to reply regarding those bugs, but you had already edited your post Don't be a stranger here on the forums - there are lots of really nice folk up here.

Blog Entries
    also - i have to say that that module conversion seems a bit half arsed to me...
    i thought about redoing it more fully but i have about 17 half started projects going on just now...

Thread Information