DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    You mean than any decal, of any frame, is centered with the center of the desktop frame???

If so, no that's not the case currently in 3.0.1. See my attached screenshot for imagebox.

I don't really understand the point of your post.

First, thanks for clearing a lot of that up. It is easier to digest the changes if we know why they were made, and your points are very valid. I'll pass the news onto my players and hopefully they will come around.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post
    2) This sounds like a data or conversion issue corresponding to the underlying campaign data, because I don't see this when I create a new story entry. The lists are single spaced, and the arrow keys work. Please send me the db.xml for your campaign, and tell me which record/field to look at. ([email protected])
    I took what you said into account and I started playing around with it a little bit more. I've managed to recreate it several times using a mix of new campaign files, old campaign files, and campaign modules. In each case, the errors I mentioned only appeared if a piece of text was set as a Heading. I've included a screen shot below that will help explain. I sent you the db.xml for my main campaign which I open all of my modules out of. But like I said, the issue appears for new campaigns as well. Regardless of file, bold and italics never seem to work. I should mention that all of the testing was done with 3.5E. I have been unable to duplicate the weapon damage dice loss, but as Blackfoot later pointed out, it only happened once I switched to v2.9.4 and back.

Attachment 5766
    Last edited by Hecklerus Prime; December 31st, 2013 at 00:53.
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

I have actually run into this problem myself, with a lot of extra space happening, but couldn't find out what caused it for the life of me. It really looks terrible and I hope something can be done to fix it. Well done in finding the source!

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    You mean than any decal, of any frame, is centered with the center of the desktop frame???

If so, no that's not the case currently in 3.0.1. See my attached screenshot for imagebox.

I don't really understand the point of your post.
    I was just pointing out the FG desktop is a special frame that centers the decal in the center rectangle in response to you expressing surprise the decal wasn't exactly centered on the desktop. Depending on how the other rectangles are defined that would be expected behavior. Sorry that wasn't clearer.

Blog Entries
    Effects are running out early in PFRPG.
    I hit the group with an 'Inspire Courage' with a duration of 1 round and it would drop the effect just before each character's turn rather than all ending on my turn next round.

Manually entered Effect lines in the right side of the Modifiers Window are not displaying in the right place. The text for the effects (not the bonus) is shifted to the left.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; January 3rd, 2014 at 02:26.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information