5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Hi there,

I seem to be having more problems, this time with treasure parcels, and so I now have 3 versions of the adventure I'm running atm, I'm running the 3.01 version of FG in test mode.

#1 is a campaign file and everything is as it should be in the treasure parcels. (created in 2.94)

#2 is the same campaign file to which I have added my PCs so that I could edit the story et al as I go (after great advice here)- this works fine. (in 3.0 & 3.01))

#3 is the same file as #1 turned into a module- all of the items are however gone from the treasure parcels (except the money) instead every treasure parcel lists 6 'new items' to distribute, complete with 'new item' links- when I move the treasure parcel to distribute the money transfers and I get (for this parcel) 1 unidentified item and 5 unidentified items. The treasure parcel actually contains money and 1 magic item.

I tried to fix this by just dragging the items back in to the treasure parcels- however as soon as I add them to the treasure parcel they turn from a +1 magic dagger (for example) to a 'new item'- clicking on the tab of which produces an empty stat card.

To reiterate all existing items in treasure parcels are turned into 'new items', all empty lines are also turned into 'new items'.
    Any items added to the treasure parcel are instantly turned to 'new items'and their attached cards blanked.

Thanks goonalan
    We're playing on-line with Fantasy Grounds, and we're loving it, check out the adventures of the European Union, and the Noobs here-

Goonalan's D&D 5th Edition Campaigns.

Love you lots.

Just to add to the confusion I have just gone back to my treasure parcel tab and without switching anything off, or else doing anything (I was just writing the e-mail above) all of my treasure parcels (each with separate names and numbers et al) have been replaced by the same number of 'new parcels', and now when you open any of these even the money has gone.

LOL.

Where there used to 6 new items and the money there's now no array for the money, and each parcel has now got just two 'new items'- which still contain nothing, instead of the six in each I was getting less than ten minutes ago- see above.

Cheers goonalan
    We're playing on-line with Fantasy Grounds, and we're loving it, check out the adventures of the European Union, and the Noobs here-

Goonalan's D&D 5th Edition Campaigns.

Love you lots.

Update

• [3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Better handling of parcel data exported previous to v3.0 migration.
    • Crash could occur during share/unshare operations (including clear owner menu choice) when record link field referenced the original record. Fixed.

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; December 21st, 2013 at 02:26.

A few things we've seen playing PFRPG:
    • GM "checking" off a NPC spell as cast is shown to the players in the chat window - i.e. they see what spell was cast.
    • Using the "Clear All Targets" button clears the ally green highlight from the map for the source of the player owned targeting.
    • Voting - last vote option doesn't appear - it seems to be on the next line outside of the white surround - although there is a space for it in the white surround.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    There seems to be an issue with item links on the Actions tab in PFRPG. The items there link up to items on other characters or new items and cannot be replaced with items from the inventory tab.

EDIT: This is specifically related to exported and then imported characters.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; December 21st, 2013 at 07:27.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Trenloe,

I'm not following the "Clear All Targets" issue you reported, or I can't recreate. Can you walk me through the steps?

JPG

Blackfoot,

On the "NPCs were shared by default when converted" issue you mentioned earlier, can you elaborate? I'm not sure what this means exactly.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• [3.5E/PFRPG] Spell usage output to chat window hidden for NPCs.
    • Voting box drawing incorrectly. Fixed.
    • [4E] Script error when double-clicking power name. Fixed.
    • [4E] Saving throw auto-roll option missing text. Fixed.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post
    Blackfoot,

On the "NPCs were shared by default when converted" issue you mentioned earlier, can you elaborate? I'm not sure what this means exactly.

Thanks,
    JPG
    This occurred during a first game after conversion to 3.0 in PFRPG all the creatures were flagged as 'shared', I have not been able to recreate it and I was not the GM so I'm not sure what his configuration was.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information