DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dice/Hotkey Question: Unskilled Trait Test

Is there an easy/one-click way to do an unskilled trait test? I'm tried to make a hotkey for it, but I can never get the mod to go onto both dice (d4 and d6)

Thanks for you help!

Just put a manually created skill on the character sheet called "unskilled" - this will roll the d4 and the d6.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll file that under they, "Why didn't I think of that?" category.

Thanks!

Or use Ikael's extensions which add unskilled to the character sheet
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Or use Ikael's extensions which add unskilled to the character sheet
    Unskilled skill feature is already included in to core SW ruleset (v3.4), so basically I am confused what is the original request here.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

If it's already a feature, then where is "unskilled" located? Sorry I'm new and haven't fiddled with it too much.

Thanks for your non-condescending help. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by chipmafia View Post
    If it's already a feature, then where is "unskilled" located? Sorry I'm new and haven't fiddled with it too much.
    Type /ver in the chat box what version of Savage Worlds Deluxe is displayed?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by chipmafia View Post

For PCs, it should be an automatic "skill" added to each character's skills box.

For NPCs, there is no built in support, and you'll need to do something "manually". One way of doing this is creating a new skill at D4, then right-click that skill, go to "bonuses" and create a new "-2" bonus called "unskilled" (or whatever you want !)
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

I just add it on the customizable Hotkeys at the bottom of FG, if you need it for NPCs. I have WC d# setup on the initial set on the bottom as standard for SW games.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information