Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'll help with what I can, as well. I returned your email & can help with some promotional material; both my wife and I have designed and implemented advertising across all media & she has been an artist for a major US advertising firm.

From some questioning and polls it looks like FG2 is 3rd on the list of tabletop software used. So there really should be enough interest if promoted right.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Ha. Me and my group now total 7 Full or Ultimate license holders now. I have solicited commitments to run games out of 4 of them, including myself. I'm working on the other 3.

For some reason I imagine you threatening them with the Vulcan nerve pinch...
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Blog Entries
    Hi GMs,

Ive sent out surveys to approx 75 GMs via email and PM. Im posting in a couple of threads to catch any other interested GMs.

If you are interested in running one or more sessions at Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 4 please complete the following 3min survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCFD6LN

If you know someone else who might like to GM and you arent sure if they got an invite please feel free to send the link to them:

Thank you everyone for your participation.

regards
    Damian

Blog Entries
    Ive made up a couple of quick new signatures. Will make up some others later.

Fantasy Themed

Join us at FG Con 4 - 100 hours of Virtual Table Top Gaming!

Space/Apocalyptic Themed

Join us at FG Con 4 - 4 Days of Virtual Table Top Gaming!

Pirate Themed

Join us at FG Con 4 - 100 hours of Virtual Table Top Gaming!

You can find them here because I cant seem to find out how to paste the sig codes without them displaying as signatures!

Thread Information