Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

FG Con 4 - Promotion Team

I thought I would start a thread to collect volunteers and strategies for promoting the next convention. We need a list of websites and threads that we should be hitting when the time comes, and who will be doing it.

I guess the first order of business is for anyone who started a thread for FG-Con 3 is to go back and mention how the con worked out. I'll have to go through my notes to make sure I get back to all the threads I started.

Blog Entries
    before you do that we should consider writing some good copy which sells the whole event and this can then be customised as required for your specific posts...

Yeah... you tube promo video anyone?

Con went fine for me until the router gave out (6 cats, one open door, 1 husband not paying attention).
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    Yeah... you tube promo video anyone?
    I'm not familiar with making promo videos but there must be someone out there who is.

Con went fine for me until the router gave out (6 cats, one open door, 1 husband not paying attention).
    That's too funny. Just trying to picture how the cats got involved...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    before you do that we should consider writing some good copy which sells the whole event and this can then be customised as required for your specific posts...
    Don't just consider it, write it for me !
    Good point, we won't rush out there until we are ready.

Blog Entries
    i can just see a promo video in which Agnes ducks away from from a +2 cats paw only to get sucker punched by the black ninja cat.
    her husband the paladin arrives too late to save the brave heroine but through his divine might manages to capture the foul felines.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    i can just see a promo video in which Agnes ducks away from from a +2 cats paw only to get sucker punched by the black ninja cat.
    her husband the paladin arrives too late to save the brave heroine but through his divine might manages to capture the foul felines.
    LOL from what I've heard that might have happened in one of her games !

Yeah when I play Cathulhu

Basically, cats were fighting in the room the router was in. They can only be there when supervised. Husband was sorting loot from the game con we had been to.and didn't even notice. Pop goes the router.

We might wanna do polls on other sites, to see what people might wanna play and if they would try FG2 for it.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Yeah when I play Cathulhu
    We might wanna do polls on other sites, to see what people might wanna play and if they would try FG2 for it.
    Great idea.

Thread Information